Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 9 a and b 

ARjun is trying his best to talk to Neha and sort out the difference after he realised that he is wrong. But Neha is no mood to listen because she is hurt. 

Sameer is the only link right now both Arjun and Neha share in the office. Arjun has children?? oh I didn't know about this.. Aryan and Arnika are so cute and lovely 🥰 

Neha always has brilliant ideas about everything. She made a journal for Arjun's birthday and even wore the dress she had just locked up somewhere. She is trying to move on. Vikram's parents died a horrible death..

Atlast Neha has got Sikandar's image and I am happy that they do have. Sameer knew about Sikandar or someone who killed Roshni but had no evidence against the matter. Sad! 

Thank you for the tag.

And it was a wonderful update loved to read it ❤️ 

Do continue soon 😊

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome 👍

Thank you for tagging me..

Edited by spatika - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Chapter 9 a and b 

ARjun is trying his best to talk to Neha and sort out the difference after he realised that he is wrong. But Neha is no mood to listen because she is hurt. 

Yep, sometimes words hurt more than any weapon ever could. 🥺especially from someone you hold so dear.😭 don't worry, they'll patch up soon 😆 they're siblings afterall, kitni der jhagda karenge😆

Sameer is the only link right now both Arjun and Neha share in the office. Arjun has children?? oh I didn't know about this.. Aryan and Arnika are so cute and lovely 🥰 

I believe you've not read all the chapters, go back and read them all, I mentioned kids earlier I believe. 😳 yup, those cuties are the best! 

Neha always has brilliant ideas about everything. She made a journal for Arjun's birthday and even wore the dress she had just locked up somewhere. She is trying to move on. Vikram's parents died a horrible death..

journaling is beautiful! Such a stress reliever. She's unpredictable😆 did you know she was hella drunk the entire time of party🤣

Atlast Neha has got Sikandar's image and I am happy that they do have. Sameer knew about Sikandar or someone who killed Roshni but had no evidence against the matter. Sad! 

Siki is sexy na?☺️ He doesn't know Siki exists for real.. it's just that there is someone who did it but no idea who. He tried his best ⭐️

Thank you for the tag.

And it was a wonderful update loved to read it ❤️ 

Do continue soon 😊

Yup! Coming soon😆🤗

Thanks for this lovely comment dear!🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: spatika

Awesome 👍

Thank you for tagging me..

Thanks for reading😳🤗

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I'm trying di, it's just I'm dreading it cuz it's almost showtime.. dar lag raha hai likhne me😭 bahot maar padegi🥺

Take your time & update soon 🤗🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Take your time & update soon 🤗🤗

Dusri wali story update ki hai, do check, tagged you there😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sneak Peek

“Rosh! Come on quick!” Arjun called out the umpteenth time impatiently.

Roshni came out, dressed in a beautiful peach saree, “I’m ready.”

“Sit here, we will take some self-portraits.”

“You?”

“Yes, I can click decent pictures. I mean I have an obnoxiously self-centred little sister who taught me click pictures in the most random place, I can handle this.”

Roshni chuckled at the description and Arjun clicked candid pictures of her beautiful smile.

“Not bad.” Roshni smiled as she looked at the pictures.

“Not bad? A professional would say they’re fabulous.Because you look perfect in every angle.”

“Are we going for dinner or I have to feed myself with your compliments today?”

“I could do a lot more.” Arjun winked and gave a playful smile.

Roshni pulled him close and kissed his lips.

“Shall we cancel the dinner?”

Roshni pushed him away, “It’s my favourite place and we are going.” She started walking towards the door and Arjun followed.

~

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Keeping the thread alive😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Main Zinda hu.. chapter is half done but thoda technical ho gaya aur abhi busy schedule hai 😭 sowwy for the wait. 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Waiting for this dear

Try & update it ❤️💕