Posted: 2 years ago

I am from south and i know his star power.. nothing to get offense by my post.

Oh not at all..it didnt offense me in any sense

I generally asked in pan India sense. And i feel he should stop Pan 

I completely agree here...It was different with Dhanush. He is doing roles relatable to thier culture,but with Prabhas it's all telugu but just version is being different..

And about his face, i seriously feel baahubali make over took toll on him and he is still recovering. 

I think it's the CG's..they worked on his face too...

i was already bored from the promos & execution...songs were sorta depressing or something no offense 🥱 🥱 

Originally posted by pathaka

I saw it and I have mixed feelings ..saw the Telugu one

Liked the setup, the visuals, the vfx, the music the whole theme of palmistry / pre destined vs self made destiny

But it could have been better…so much better ..could have made it so interesting

Dialogues were cringe ..the whole flirtstionship thing , the comedy

Prabhas voice and face changed drastically since baahubali…something is not right abt either …there is like a drunken stupor when he talks and his face looked like a whole different person in close ups …

I know this coz I’ve seen him from varsham, darling, mirchi…this is not the adorable prabhas he was 😢

Pooja hegde dresses pretty …but that’s it …her acting and her crying scenes are all so bad I can’t ….

No chemistry between the lead pair whatsoever …I feel like this movie needed a young couple …I get they were trying to go for a la la land type of feel which I’m all for …..but it needs incredibly charming leads and good chemistry between them…neither were at there best here ..

Spoiler below

*also hated how he just escapes from a freakin tsunami…or so we assume ….given they don’t actually show how he manages to get to the hospital from the middle of the sea, in torrential waves, with rain, injured and abt to drown ..like wtf*

You wrote everything what I wanted to say 

The concept ,vfx and cinematogprahy was really good 

But still lacked somewhere mainly due to screenplay and acting 

As you said the romantic charming prabhas of mirchi,darling varsham phase would have been perfect he was really charming for romantic setup back then but now god he looks unrecognizable bahubali really took toll on him and agree on dd part it was like he was drunk he better do action films for now considering how he aged ðŸ¥±

pooja only good part was her costumes that's it her scenes esp in crying scenes were unbearable🤪

all side actors why bhagyashree was there god her lipsync was so bad in telugu murali sharma was just mute spectator and jagpati babu what was his role I thought he may be some grey shaded and would cause some obstacle between pair

and that climax tsunami part i don't even wanna talk about idk wtf was that clearly they put lot of budget for that whole sequence for nothing if climax would have been something else may be could have been better heck even tragic ending would have been better  

anyways since dayone people had low expecations from this film expected it would turn like orange film 

let's see how salaar and adipurush fares 

The problem with prabhas is he is not able to understand how to cater after the way bahubali took him to fame 

Rajamouli movies actors tend next films after his tend to flop but in prabhas case it costed his health also even rana 

He is neither able to make films satisfying his fans down in telugu nor bollywood audience there is lot of cons in his case unforunately he should just take simple concept in telugu and dub in other languages and release and see result how it may turn 

tbh bunny is smarter in this case his pan india fanbase grew organically and after ala vaikuntapuramlo response he felt best time to release pan wise and look how it turned even though pushpa movie wise was average at best imo ( expected more after how amazing rangasthalam was from sukkumar)

Currently as of now I feel from upcoming movies I feel salaar may turn successful gut feelings says action suits prabhas and kgf director combo so 

this is sad to see how his career going after growing and loving his films and seeing humongous success for bahubali 

Originally posted by TeluguChokri

You wrote everything what I wanted to say 

The concept ,vfx and cinematogprahy was really good 

But still lacked somewhere mainly due to screenplay and acting 

As you said the romantic charming prabhas of mirchi,darling varsham phase would have been perfect he was really charming for romantic setup back then but now god he looks unrecognizable bahubali really took toll on him and agree on dd part it was like he was drunk he better do action films for now considering how he aged ðŸ¥±

pooja only good part was her costumes that's it her scenes esp in crying scenes were unbearable🤪

all side actors why bhagyashree was there god her lipsync was so bad in telugu murali sharma was just mute spectator and jagpati babu what was his role I thought he may be some grey shaded and would cause some obstacle between pair

and that climax tsunami part i don't even wanna talk about idk wtf was that clearly they put lot of budget for that whole sequence for nothing if climax would have been something else may be could have been better heck even tragic ending would have been better  

anyways since dayone people had low expecations from this film expected it would turn like orange film 

let's see how salaar and adipurush fares 

Ikr i donno what happened to his face you know even in bahubali 2 he was looking good romancing with anushka .. before that he looked so good in mirchi he looked so handsome and now he kinda looked drugged no offense 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I feel like his whole face structure has changed even they way he delivers his dialogues if am making an sense at the end of the day he is not the Prabhas i used to be a fan off ðŸ¥±

Edited by Rubabbb - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Rubabbb

Ikr i donno what happened to his face you know even in bahubali 2 he was looking good romancing with anushka .. before that he looked so good in mirchi he looked so handsome and now he kinda looked drugged no offense 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I feel like his whole face structure has changed even they way he delivers his dialogues if am making an sense at the end of the day he is not the Prabhas i used to be a fan off ðŸ¥±

urgh same he is not same man whom used to fangirl 

He was fine during bahubali also even during promotions of bahubali 1 he was handsome and charming and back then shooting of 2 was also completed 50 % it was after 2nd part released something happened t to him many factors caused he had accident on set heard ,also he was alcoholic plus lazy lifestyle  

He was fine during bahubali also even during promotions of bahubali 1 he was handsome and charming and back then shooting of 2 was also completed 50 % it was after 2nd part released something happened t to him many factors caused he had accident on set heard ,also he was alcoholic plus lazy lifestyle  

That's really bad he was doing so good in his career😔

Originally posted by Rubabbb

That's really bad he was doing so good in his career😔

too much of anything can be disastrous 

it is really sad to witness this  

Originally posted by -PD-

Oh is it? This is news to me 

and kajal may not act for couple of years as she is expecting her first child. 

Actually I heard Kajal ended things with him...u could see her in all his birthday videos celebrated from his farm house.she even gave a interview mentioning that she felt caged or something in a relationship and doesnt want to continue. I think the only person Prabhas involved romantically was Kajal...other than that every thing was a rumour. 

Nothing happened to his face..they had done CJ on his face too..just to show his features sharp they did that unnecessarily...he is doing fine pa.just his choice of movies are going wrong. He will be back in no time.He has Rajamouli and his uncle around him