Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Realitycheque

Since you are upto whataboutery now

What about abdulla family who were the rulers and had the actual power over these islamic extremists and terrorists? Why did he allow the genocide to happen?

One jagmohan against the entire majority of islamists...what were the chances ?

Please read my post in entirety- I never said those who propagated the crimes against their neighbours and fellow Kashmiris should be excused or even shown in a less harsh light.

I know you've made a new account just to bring this up on IF, so I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I really believe it possible to have a balanced and objective exchange of opinions on IF, and would really appreciate if you dont ascribe random terms to me, asking for a key political figure who was responsible for law and order in the state and whose involvement (yes, along with the ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS WHO PLAYED A CENTRAL ROLE) is key to the truth of the story and 'whataboutism' this is not. 

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

See i agree that political aspirations are involved, and now that the movie is hit, some rw extremists are going on rampages which sadly isn't the point of the movie 

but i disagree that vvc showed both sides, he just showed the romanticism of kashmir. That is how it has been in Bollywood, whitewash people like sanjay dutt to entice audiences.

I believe nor bjp cares about hindu nor does congress care about muslims, but both divide on basis of religion. A terrorist who murdered people was made youth icon, sharing stage with Manmohan singh.