Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Itne besharam log hai yeh, disgusting people

And this is why I am unable to muster up even 1% of sympathy or pity (respect toh door ki baat hai) for SSR bot army because they have been equally responsible for such deplorable behaviour 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

And this is why I am unable to muster up even 1% of sympathy or pity (respect toh door ki baat hai) for SSR bot army because they have been equally responsible for such deplorable behaviour 

All this has been done to gain sympathy from Maharashtra people and come back in power by hook or crook ðŸ˜¡

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a pic in the first one!

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Yes! They have done more harm to SSR than anyone did while he was alive, not even the substance abuse or his depression were as brutal as what they do every day in his name.  I know for a fact and by now all of you do too, that the machinery behind the "movement" is agenda based and earning money, using all the brainless useful idiots.  If it was not for them, he would have had some of his dignity intact, the public who liked, really supported him and went to watch his films -Like ME, would have just paid our respects and would have prayed for his soul, forgetting all the mistakes he might have made, because that is what respect for the dead means.  

BUT thanks to the hate mongering and propaganda user money makers, he has now become a mockery and the not so flattering images and videos that should have remained private, are now exposed and pasted up on line forever.  Images and information leaked with lightning speed by the way, information that was under the jurisdiction of an "honest" officer and an agency meant to safeguard the public, not extort them...