Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

08 Jan 2022 is stated to be the date for the last episode .

The time slot is taken by other show .. ZMGA 
https://twitter.com/TamashaTelly/status/1472056469193326593

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marielouise thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry chickoo is going off air, but looking at the episode of 20rh of december i am sad to see that again chickoo is to be sent away from joshi while kamini and mini deserve to be chased away, they are cruel and mean and are still winning I am happy to see that one peon of heera ama was arested by the police, now heera ama kamini and mini have to be arested because they are realy cruel i am curious to know if finialy the truth will be revealed and the cruel figures will be punished and sent away

Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marielouise

Sorry chickoo is going off air, but looking at the episode of 20rh of december i am sad to see that again chickoo is to be sent away from joshi while kamini and mini deserve to be chased away, they are cruel and mean and are still winning I am happy to see that one peon of heera ama was arested by the police, now heera ama kamini and mini have to be arested because they are realy cruel i am curious to know if finialy the truth will be revealed and the cruel figures will be punished and sent away

The good people are endlessly punished in al serials and viewers are tired of watching the same in various stories .. viewers want to see some changes . Story ends to have positivity.. something to make viewers feel good. 

Marielouise thumbnail

Saw yesterday episode not bad only sad that chickoo wants to leave her real parents after tearing adoption papers why does she not tell nupur and millind who she realy is, in this way they will always think and believe that terrible mini is payal and that is sad but that is the story i think nupur and millind will never find out chickoo is their real daughter  but what to do, i hope she will find people that realy love her i know nupur and millind do and shanti and saviti do but she chooses to leave so nupur and millind and the rest of the family will never know that chickoo was their real payal how sad.

TEOL thumbnail

Chikoo Mummy Kei survives the inside scoop was wrong this time and it's still on at 20:30 too. 😊

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Well it is going off air now yesterday itself I read it.

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Well it is going off air now yesterday itself I read it.

What date?

Posted: 1 years ago

It’s good it ended the leap ruined the show and made it Bakwas child Chikoo was best. The romantic angle was a complete flop I expected the show to go offair after leap. Trp was low anyway. I still miss this show pre leap 

Edited by Moonlight493 - 1 years ago