Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 22 Oct 2021 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

Social Media.

She is tweeting a lot of indirects to fans who criticize her performance. Honestly I am very surprised by the juvenile behavior. She is tweeting like "Not everyone can understand acting" etc. Obviously it's pissing off people.

Usko, koi clips forward karke poocho? Is she displaying angry, irritated or sad. Probably then she will understand what fans trying to say..😆

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Usko, koi clips forward karke poocho? Is she displaying angry, irritated or sad. Probably then she will understand what fans trying to say..😆

Well, people are posting pics asking what is the difference. That was her response. Apparently, not everyone can understand acting. 😂😂😂😂

Show ka drama alag, aur iska alag drama.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Social Media.

She is tweeting a lot of indirects to fans who criticize her performance. Honestly I am very surprised by the juvenile behavior. She is tweeting like "Not everyone can understand acting" etc. Obviously it's pissing off people.

Seriously, have never seen any celebrity (if she can even be called that) respond with their critics in such a manner. 

Not everyone can act but everyone can spot a good actor. Pata nahi apne profession ko kaunsa rocket science samajh rakha hai. 

Never liked her even during Kya Mast Hai Life. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well, people are posting pics asking what is the difference. That was her response. Apparently, not everyone can understand acting. 😂😂😂😂

Show ka drama alag, aur iska alag drama.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Tho usko samajme nahin aane wala acting ke liye award beje..😆

Hari73 thumbnail

I am very sad for eri.  She was brilliant in acting.  But show did not worked.  On top of it some comments on Twitter how she perfectly look middle aged etc.   I hope she won't b tagged for mother role future..

For me, she never looked like mother of 3.  But audience seeing her perfect for middle aged lady.  Eri why did you chose this role.. I hope you will b wise in selecting role n not as emotional. 

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG I was just kidding when I said ki didi has taken inspiration from Joe Goldberg... yeh to sachme You binge watch kar rahi hai 🤣🤣🤣

So I'm not allowed to post hyperlinks but writer Sahiba has tweeted about watching You. 

Abhi I'm sure she has (tried to) model Sanju after Joe... isliye Sanju ko main character bana diya hai 😶

Maan gaye talent didi ka... one more good show added to the list of shows she has ruined... KRPKAB, Ishqbaaz and You...

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WaterSprout

Seriously, have never seen any celebrity (if she can even be called that) respond with their critics in such a manner. 

Not everyone can act but everyone can spot a good actor. Pata nahi apne profession ko kaunsa rocket science samajh rakha hai. 

Never liked her even during Kya Mast Hai Life. 

Even there she was in love with Shaheer character and tried to come in between him and main lead 🤣

Edited by AubodroKhargosh - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Even there she was in love with Shaheer character and tried to come in between him and main lead 🤣

Really !

🤣🤣🤣🤣😃

Her fav role still expressionless