Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

Indeed they missed beautiful track.  They could hv shown temperary devakshi seperated track.  Their emotions,  children could hv beautifully shown.  This sanj track was not required at all. Alas now only grieving left for show..:(

Truly. I still do not see any need for this Sanjana. But looks like she will sign off with the rest of the cast only on the last episode. 🤦‍♀️

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Bold- sorry I'm out of the loop, what did he say?

I guess the question was something along the lines of fans not feeling heard and not liking the track. Shaheer replied that our wishes will come true soon. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

Truly. I still do not see any need for this Sanjana. But looks like she will sign off with the rest of the cast only on the last episode. 🤦‍♀️

See from the moment Sanj psycho entered the way Dev behaved with her I knew this show is gone for ever 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

First time a vamp with no expression making entire show “ dreadful “

RIP ... Kuch Rang 🤣🤣🤣

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WaterSprout

I guess the question was something along the lines of fans not feeling heard and not liking the track. Shaheer replied that our wishes will come true soon. 

See that is good to know! But also gives questions in my mind 😂

Like what wishes exactly? 

Our wish for show to end with atleast little dignity?

Our wish for Sanjana track to end?

Our wish for Dev to have better fitting clothes?

Our wish for more Devakshi scenes and a stronger bond?

Some fans also wish that they just pretend this never happened and start the S3 again with correction 😂😂

So what is Shaheer referring to here lol

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

See that is good to know! But also gives questions in my mind 😂

Like what wishes exactly? 

Our wish for show to end with atleast little dignity?

Our wish for Sanjana track to end?

Our wish for Dev to have better fitting clothes?

Our wish for more Devakshi scenes and a stronger bond?

Some fans also wish that they just pretend this never happened and start the S3 again with correction 😂😂

So what is Shaheer referring to here lol

Have a feeling it's the first one. Dignity ka to pata nahi but Sanju doobegi and show ko sath lekar doobegi 🙃

Going by the segment, she's not gonna leave till she gets some action 😂

And I'm thinking itni dedication Devakshi ne dikhayi hoti for getting laid to show kaha hota aaj 😝

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

See from the moment Sanj psycho entered the way Dev behaved with her I knew this show is gone for ever 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

First time a vamp with no expression making entire show “ dreadful “

RIP ... Kuch Rang 🤣🤣🤣

Show has gone to the dumps a while ago!

Sanju is fighting with everyone regarding her "acting" but God forbid, she actually shows an expression!🤣🤣

Never seen a celebrity behave like this on SM🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 I mean, regular people are blocking her🤣🤣

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Show has gone to the dumps a while ago!

Sanju is fighting with everyone regarding her "acting" but God forbid, she actually shows an expression!🤣🤣

Never seen a celebrity behave like this on SM🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 I mean, regular people are blocking her🤣🤣

She is so silly why she has to bother about people’s comment ... what kind of TV celebrity is this!

I mean mini screen celebrity status and big screen status are diff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still she is a kind of “ celebrity “

Why must she act so ridiculous picking up fights 

😂😂😂😂

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

She is so silly why she has to bother about people’s comment ... what kind of TV celebrity is this!

I mean mini screen celebrity status and big screen status are diff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still she is a kind of “ celebrity “

Why must she act so ridiculous picking up fights 

😂😂😂😂

Actually her doing this is making it worse. Her character is annoying and her real life antics on SM is cherry on that cake🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Celebrity🤣🤣🤣 LMAO

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually her doing this is making it worse. Her character is annoying and her real life antics on SM is cherry on that cake🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Celebrity🤣🤣🤣 LMAO

What is SM?

I heard she tweeted to people how she has 12 years in the industry and she knows about acting much more than others.

Just seems like she thought she would be given the same love and respect fans give Devakshi and is now bitter because she ain't getting it.

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

What is SM?

I heard she tweeted to people how she has 12 years in the industry and she knows about acting much more than others.

Just seems like she thought she would be given the same love and respect fans give Devakshi and is now bitter because she ain't getting it.

Social Media.

She is tweeting a lot of indirects to fans who criticize her performance. Honestly I am very surprised by the juvenile behavior. She is tweeting like "Not everyone can understand acting" etc. Obviously it's pissing off people.