Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I saw the promo, Kundra vs Tejaswani ho sakta hai, I don’t think Shamita should have signed because even in OTT with lesser names she had least vote count compared to even Nishant, toh idhar kya karegi? 

OTT contestants are at a major disadvantage as BB almost gave up on the season with blatant rigging to save Raqa and Neha everyone knows how they play and they might not be natural due to it as they have feedback. 

I still feel OTT should have been left there or bring max top 2 who led the game but I think BB is genuinely struggling to sign celebs. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I saw the promo, Kundra vs Tejaswani ho sakta hai, I don’t think Shamita should have signed because even in OTT with lesser names she had least vote count compared to even Nishant, toh idhar kya karegi? 

OTT contestants are at a major disadvantage as BB almost gave up on the season with blatant rigging to save Raqa and Neha everyone knows how they play and they might not be natural due to it as they have feedback. 

I still feel OTT should have been left there or bring max top 2 who led the game but I think BB is genuinely struggling to sign celebs. 

Agreed. I actually think no one in OTT should move to main…. And Shamita ka to ekdum weird angle hain. Tbh. For 3rd appearance. 

If BB doesn’t rig first 4-6 weeks - chances are all OTT HMs would be evicted from main. And frankly they might hava a better show if they go back to 8-10 weeks format. No wc. No re entry. Play and be done. Might attract more people to participate and watch also. This is seriously not meant to be 5 months ka show. Frankly after 2-4 weeks it’s generally rinse and repeat anyways. 

BB makers are drunk with power thinking they need to influence results. They will be far far better off playing as creatives and let outcomes unfold as they do. Like rickshaw task. If it was meant to be vs pratik and Shamita or pratik Shamita and neha. Or TTF… heck any one getting at least automatic nomination on trying to get game rad should be like 101 … but it’s what it is. Crap show tbh 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shamita Shetty had no game plan. A waste of space. If she was not Shilpa’s sister, she would have been out in first 3 weeks.

She was pushed to finalist without putting any effort on the show because of Shilpa Shetty’s connection.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Agreed. I actually think no one in OTT should move to main…. And Shamita ka to ekdum weird angle hain. Tbh. For 3rd appearance. 

If BB doesn’t rig first 4-6 weeks - chances are all OTT HMs would be evicted from main. And frankly they might hava a better show if they go back to 8-10 weeks format. No wc. No re entry. Play and be done. Might attract more people to participate and watch also. This is seriously not meant to be 5 months ka show. Frankly after 2-4 weeks it’s generally rinse and repeat anyways. 

BB makers are drunk with power thinking they need to influence results. They will be far far better off playing as creatives and let outcomes unfold as they do. Like rickshaw task. If it was meant to be vs pratik and Shamita or pratik Shamita and neha. Or TTF… heck any one getting at least automatic nomination on trying to get game rad should be like 101 … but it’s what it is. Crap show tbh 

Absolutely. All of them are at an inherent disadvantage, Shamita sucks and no one likes her, they didn’t like her in OTT they ain’t gonna like her now, it’s over. If nobodies like Pratik/Nishant can get more votes than her then what shot does she have in main show with names like Kundra and Tejasswani.

Similarly for Pratik and Nishant, everyone knows their game play, they will either have to totally rethink their game play or hope that the TV audience roots for them but tbh they are veryyy mtv and audience of Colors is different. Also yes the interference this season was outrageous specifically Moose eviction, no wonder people have given up on participating in this show. 

This shows you tho BB as a brand is struggling to get names yet Colors is dying without BB, they need this show to stay afloat. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Shamita Shetty had no game plan. A waste of space. If she was not Shilpa’s sister, she would have been out in first 3 weeks.

She was pushed to finalist without putting any effort on the show because of Shilpa Shetty’s connection.

It’s absurd tho she has recieved so much trolling, pagal hai ye. Shamita’s tribe is like 15 people 🤣

It’s downright embarrassing that Divya/Pratik/Nishant got more votes than her considering she was given max platform and moreover her chemistry with raqesh is deader than a skeleton.

spicysagar thumbnail

It’s absurd tho she has recieved so much trolling, pagal hai ye. Shamita’s tribe is like 15 people 🤣

It’s downright embarrassing that Divya/Pratik/Nishant got more votes than her considering she was given max platform and moreover her chemistry with raqesh is deader than a skeleton.

Shamita’s presence was unfair to all contestants as she was like a showpiece on the OTT.

Raqesh and Shamita’s entry in BB15 is also unfair to Pratik and Nishant both, who worked  so hard contributing and providing content each day of 6 weeks on OTT show. Makers could have got two new contestants instead.

Soo damn true. And also earlier post …

this isn’t just nepotism and revival of her caree which will remain dead but such contestants also gonna kill the show 🤣… 

Look at the guests in OTT and even BB main launch had. Ritesh. And heck debolina being part of launch 😂😂😂. Matlab koi dhang ka celebrity didn’t even get recruited for BB main launch  😂😂😂. 

Shamita’s presence was unfair to all contestants as she was like a showpiece on the OTT.

Raqesh and Shamita’s entry in BB15 is also unfair to Pratik and Nishant both, who worked  so hard contributing and providing content each day of 6 weeks on OTT show. Makers could have got two new contestants instead.

But think. Even they lost so their journey should have ended. Like rest. Game show. Compete. Lose. Out. Their choice (and makers) on what platform was available for them OTT or Colors…. I still say.- None of them should have been part of main … 

spicysagar thumbnail

I saw Tejaswani is coming with lots of vote bank. 

I hope she contributes to the show and not one more showpiece. 

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is off topic. 

since you watch Roadies and Splitsvilla. I thought of sharing this. I just saw one of the latest episode of Marathi Biggboss. I saw Jay Dudhane from Splitsvilla 13 and Meenal Shah from Prince gang from 2017 Roadies Rising as housemates on the show.  
Jay was not camera shy as he had exposure in Splitsvilla. He was active doing task, opinionated, loud at fights, planning/plotting, has a group and also a chugli aunty in bedroom. 😆 Jay is showing all kind of shades and giving 100%. 
Meenal was better in Roadies. Based on one episode I find her drama queen. But maybe it was planned for footage. 😒

Anyway, I am happy for both Jay and Meenal to get this opportunity. 😊 

yea i know abt bb marathi,but i dont understand marathi:( so i just watch clips of jay as i support boombaam grp,i mean i just try to catch what they are saying but unfortunately except english words cant understand a bit:((

meenal was very good contestant, a loyal gang member of prince gang,agy used to like her. she is not doing good?  but she was very good in tasks back in that time and never did any drama,wat happened to her in bb? 🤔