😈✌KIDNAPPED BY MY BEST ONES✌ 😈

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

😈✌KIDNAPPED BY MY BEST ONES✌😈

Since after their fight last night, Vansh left their room and checked in to another. They didn't saw each other or talked with each other. He is very angry from her but only for her safety. He wants her to be safe, their child to be safe  . He wants her to share her problems with him so that he can help her. He don't want her to land herself in any problem and prove herself being the problems magnet she is.

She knows that he is much angry this time but for her sake only, and this time it won't be easier   for her to pacify the grumpy Vansh 😤. But Now she too is adamant being the Ziddhima she  is to make his anger fly away into the thin air and for that she can do ANYTHING MEANS ANYTHING.

Vansh was in his room busy in his work,  no no actually busy distracting himself from her thoughts in the pretext of work but failing miserably. Still busy worrying about her that - is she taking care of herself  , she ate something or not, took her medicines and most importantly is she in her room like a normal pregnant woman or hopping around being a super woman she is and doing any stunts and getting in any problem being a problems magnet. This mere thought horrified him to the core and he thought to ask Angre to take care of her and surely give him updates time to time.
But jerking him from his thoughts Angre barged in his room with worried Expressions. Before he could ask anything Angre told him.

An -  bhai bhabhi ne subha se kuch nhi khaya hai aur meri sun bhi nhi rhi hain aur unhe khana kha kr medicines bhi leni hai.

V ( sighed desperately) - Riddhimaaaa..

Vansh went to her room with Angre tailing behind him.

She was sitting on her bed in her room reading a novel that's when he barged in her room with Angre. She looked up from her book at him and noticed his messy hair and red eyes telling about the sleepless night he spent but still looking handsome as ever. She kept her novel aside and concentrated on HER man who was already giving her angry glares. He spoke

V - Angre tell her to eat her lunch.

R - Angre tell him that I don't want to eat anything, I am not hungry.

V-Angre tell her that khud ke liye nhi toh baby ke liye kha le, she needs to take her medicines.

R-Ang....
But was cutted by Angre.
An-bhai bhabhi please yeh aap husband wife ka matter hai mujhe beech mein nhi padna chahiye, please aap dono sort out kr lijiye, main Ishani ko sambhal loon woh kafi hai.
And ran away from there saving himself from daggers they were shooting at him from their eyes.

Before Vansh could say anything, she spoke

R (caressing her belly) - baby Papa ko pta hona chahiye ki jab tak Woh kuch nhi khayenge tab tak mumma and baby bhi kuch nhi khayenge. Aur pta hai  your Papa
Becomes more grumpy when he is hungry, like right now see(pointing at him).
He looked away. She continued and tell daddy that Papa bhaav khane se stomach nhi bharta. And she looked at him.

He sighed defeated and went to her with their food and sat in front of her. He forwarded a morsel to her which she ate with a smile. She too pushed a morsel in his mouth. They ate their lunch in silence.

He stood up to go with their plate  when she held his hand and stopped him. He looked at her with questioning gaze, she forwarded a glass of juice to him. He was going to deny when she said

R- babyy..
He didn't let her complete her sentence and took the glass from her . She smiled.He sat in front of her and started drinking it , she too took her glass and had a few sips and was stealing glances at him with a most beautiful smile adoring her face.

NEXT MORNING:

Vansh was sleeping peacefully  encircling his hand on her waist . She was wide awake and was looking him lovingly ❤😍 , a beautiful smile adoring her face. She ruffled his hair which broke his sleep, he opened his eyes with a smile.
R (smiling)-  GOOD MORNING SWEETHEART🥰.
V(smiling) -GOOD MORNING SWEE..

He cutted of himself as Reality hitted him that he is angry from her. And how the hell he slept. That's when he noticed his surrounding , it's not their room. HELL it's not even their hotel. HOW THE HELL they land up here. His mind immediately started thinking the possibilities.

He instantly looked at her, checking her that if she is fine or not , or hurt somewhere.
Reading his thoughts she smiled as he is still tensed about her and told him,no no shocked him .

R-I am fine and CONGRATULATIONS JAAN❤ you are kidnapped and this time for real. And winked at him.

He took a moment to take in everything that she said.

He stood in front of her, crossing his arms on his chest and looked at her narrowing his eyes.

V (firm) -Do you know what you are saying?

R (mischievous) -um, yeah I know ,That  YOU ARE KIDNAPPED JAAN❤
She continued- don't  be stressed everyone in family knows that you went for a business trip that would take atleast 15 days and could extend. So  no one will get to know that THE VANSH RAI SINGHANIA IS KIDNAPPED. I WON'T LET ANYONE TAKE MY HUSBAND LIGHTLY JAAN ❤ I WON'T LET.
R -and yeah for me Siya knows that I went on a trip, so no one will search for us.

V (no nonsense tone ) -What do you take Angre for?

R -My Brother ,she said as matter of fact.
V-He is my p. a too, won't he know if I went on a business trip or not. He might be reaching here anytime to take me.

Before she could say anything there was a knock on the door.
She went and opened the door and said
R- He said that Angre will take him from here soon. Is it true?

An -Why would I take bhai back  after reaching one of the biggest milestone  of my life by kidnapping him said Angre getting in and added ON YOUR ORDER BHABHI as soon as he saw Vansh glaring him with disbelief.

V(firm) - Care to brief your this biggest feat Angre.

Angre looked at Riddhima who nodded at him.

Flashback:

Angre went inside her room.

An-bhabhi saari arrangements ho gyi hai, maine yeh area bhi khali krwa diya hai, nobody will see us going, CCTV will not work at that time, everyone knows that bhai went on business trip and jahaan bhai wahaan main. He said with a smile looking at a sleeping Vansh , anyone can notice his excitement.

Riddhima nodded at him , she stood and went to Angre. She too was a bit drowsy. He noticed her and asked
An -bhabhi aap thik hain?

R-haan, woh toh maine bhi thoda juice pi liya, this man is very clever, chalak kahin ka, that's why I had to mix sleeping pills in the whole juice, what if he gets to know and doesn't drink it , she said with a pout and in a sleepy voice.

R -Ab dekho kitna Aaram se so rha hai,(pointing at Vansh) mujhe pareshan krke . Lekin bilkul bacche jaise,(staring him lovingly❤) kitna cute lgta hai sote hue lekin uthte hi khunkhar sher ban jata hai. Huhh, she said  dramatically.
Angre was smiling ear to ear and was biting his lips to stop himself 🤣🤣laughing out loud as that can land himself in problem in front of his pregnant bhabhi.

R(sleepy voice)-I trust you Angre that you will do your work well. So just kidnap MY MAN🥰 sleeping over there. Then please give me lift too (puppy eyes ) . After that be a good kidnapper and sharply , sincerely without leaving any proofs kidnap yourself. OR ELSE I WILL KIDNAP YOU WITH ISHANI ALL ALONE ,YOU KNOW AND HAAN SELFIE POST KRNA MAT BHULNA  #👹BURNING IN HELL😈

She said dangerous that for a moment shiver ran down his spine, he just nodded in yes.

R -Good.
She gave him a handkerchief and  colonge and told him that -after taking us, think it as chloroform and use it to faint yourself. Got it. She said seriously.

An (sincerely)-GOT IT.

R-Good. (Yawning🥱)
And she went to Vansh.

Flashback ends.

V-I want to get out from here RIGHT NOW roared Vansh.

An-Not Possible said Angre looking everywhere except him.

V(dangerously) -OH REALLY.

An-umm aaa, Everyone thing is done as per bhabhi's choice and as you like, example -NO PHONES ALLOWED.

An-We are on an island   and  we have some staff ,guards and for emergency too we have doctors , etc. Here. No one knows about our location. We can't go from here before at least 15days as per bhabhi's strict orders.No phones are allowed here, my phone is with bhabhi and to get that we have to search for treasure as bhabhi hid it really well,don't know where.

Vansh huffed in annoyance as WHEN THE HELL THEY PLANNED THIS MUCH AND EXECUTED TOO . And looked at Angre who was looking at floor like the most amazing thing in the world. Then his eyes went on the main culprit , mastermind Riddhima Who was sitting all relaxed on bed and was enjoying Angre's scared puppy condition with a mischievous smile. Which made him smile too but he hid it in a moment. And again concentrated on Angre who was already stealing glances but got caught. Vansh took steady but elegant steps to him like lion to his prey.

An (stammering) -bhai bhabhi ne kaha tha, bhabhi kuch boliye na.

But to his bad Riddhima just gave him a mischievous smile and continued enjoying the scene.

An -main main jaa rha hoon, main bass aap keliye breakfast laya tha and he ran away from there  saving his life.

Vansh watched his retreating figure and slightly chuckled but stopped as he turned around and saw Riddhima laughing😂🤣 out loud  clutching her stomach and was rolling on the bed.
He just wants to hug her tightly but how could he do this, as he is  the angry young man.
He knew that his little wife have many tricks up her sleeve to make everyone dance on her steps and he himself became the victim. Poor him. Really?

After her big laughing😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂 session she was back to normal .
R - Vansh chalo na have breakfast.
He just gave her a glance and then looked away.
R -babyy...
V -DON'T YOU DARE SWEETHEART😘 said Vansh firmly, giving her glares.
She just nodded at him hiding her smile .
They had their breakfast peacefully.

AFTER SOME TIME:

They (RidVangre) were in Hall . When suddenly Riddhima said
R -I want to go for a walk. Vansh you know it's good for me and baby  , baby too wants to go for a walk with Papa and Chachu you know she said excitedly without looking at Vansh.
And  when she turned around he was already waiting for her with Angre, she smile widely and went to them and held Vansh's held, he didn't stopped her as he himself was dying to hold her in his arms.
They went for a peaceful walk away from all the stress  , spying , threats and all. This all was really needed. He looked at HIS lady beside him with lots of love❤❤, who was already adoring him with all the love. Their eyes met and his already gone anger flew away into thin air.
He took her in his warm embrace, how much he missed it, MISSED HER. She giggled and reciprocated the hug.

Angre was adoring the couple from a distance . And was happy on the success of their plan.

NEXT DAY-

Riddhima and Angre were sitting in Hall.

R- Gayatri ka kaam ho gya?

An -Kaun Gayatri bhabhi
R -shocked, tensed  Meri friend Gayatri, Gayu. I told you about her.

An  - Aap shayad Priya Malhotra ke baare mein keh rhi hain bhabhi said Angre with a smile.

She took a moment to get in and then smiled widely and clapped her hands in excitement, happiness, peace  all the emotions all together.

R -Really, Priya Malhotra. Thank you, thank you so much Angre for doing this much for me.

An (smiling)-It's my duty bhabhi.

R-please Vansh ko mat btana she said with puppy eyes.

He just  nodded at her  as they heard Vansh from behind. As he came from kitchen with food specially made by him.

He came to Riddhima and forwarded a plate to her.

V- Sweetheart😘 here is your white sauce pasta with chocolate syrup.

R-Thank you Jaan❤.

Then he went to Angre.

V-And here is your white sauce pasta exactly as you like.

An (smiling )-thank you bhai.

In between Vansh gestured him something by eyes to which he just nodded. At this Vansh smiled and glanced at Riddhima, he can see her happiness for which he can do anything.
How can anything get done without his knowledge, and if the VANSH RAI SINGHANIA doesn't want.

V-As you both Kidnapped me, don't you think there should be a memory of it.

R - Yess, Riddhima chirped making Vangre chuckle.

The trio took a selfie.

Vansh captioned it.
#KIDNAPPED BY MY BEST ONES

A post not meant to be posted. (Whereabouts can't be shared, you know😌) .

An -bhai bhabhi a pic please.

Riansh-sure.

Angre went at a distance to click their pic, and when he was about to click, Vansh suddenly pecked her lips, making her widen her eyes.

Angre saw the pic, he clicked . He went from their with a smile giving the couple, their much needed privacy.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. 😊
STAY SAFE. TAKE CARE. ☺😊

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME THAT HOW'S IT, REACTIONS AWAITED. ☺☺

LAZYONE😪😪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its so good 

Loved it dear

riddhima kidnapped her hubby along with angre 😂😂😂.

It was so much fun . Angre in between husband and wife 

Main ishani ko sambhal lu bahut hai 😂😂😂 

keep writing on riansh

Eatingpanda thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bichara Angre humesha dono ke bich phas jata hai🤣

Superb Os. Had a smile plastered on my face while reading this. Keep writing more on RiAnsh❤️😳

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

I am glad that you liked it. 😊❤

I need a help dear, I don't know am not able to post, as it shows that can't post hyperlinks. 😟

But this one got posted. 

Don't know what to do, if you know please help me. 

And again thank you❤❤. 

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Awww that's great 😍. 

I glad that you liked it😊❤. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RAMANI_LAZYONE

I am glad that you liked it. 😊❤

I need a help dear, I don't know am not able to post, as it shows that can't post hyperlinks. 😟

But this one got posted. 

Don't know what to do, if you know please help me. 

And again thank you❤❤. 

You are newbie 

And being a newbie you face restrictions shyd islyi tumari story post nhi o ryi hogi

Tumara promotion hoga then you will do it . take part in discussion apne aap promotion o jaayega

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay Again what a wonderful and hilarious update 😍😍

Bechara angree 

And then vansh thoughts about what ridhima was doing in initial paras was so beautifully written 😍

And then that juice and then the kidnapping 😍😍😂😂

Without the help of angre was not possible 😂😂

And bechara angre hamesha riansh ke beech Fasta hai.. 

And vansh ko kuch pata na ho, aisa ho sakta hai..

Uske bina koi pata bhi nhi hilta..  Priya malhotra.. 

And then vansh chef 😍😍 haaye 

And then the peck 😍😍 

Lovely and Fantastic update 😍😍

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

😍😍🥰🥰❤❤💖💖

yeah agar Angre help ni krta than he would have been#BURNING IN HELL 😜😝

yeah Vansh Rai Singhania se kuch ni chup sakta😎✌

And at last they got their much needed privacy 🤭🤭

Thank you soooo much ❤❤❤❤