Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Superb

Update Soon 

Riddhima should forgive Vansh 

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 3 is so good and cute antics of ansh finally riddhi came to know the truth eagerly waiting for your upcoming update

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

No forgiveness. 

She has memory loss how can she forgive him. Not knowing what he and his family has done to her. Let her find the truth about killing Kabir, Vansh pathetic love test.

Her child needs her, but Vansh πŸ‘ŽπŸ½  His redemption, guilt  is only after he finds the letter,  no trust or respect. Next time he will again trust and believe someone else then her. 

Can’t wait for the last chapter. β™₯️

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful, she knows that ansh is her child and vansh is her husband.. 

She will forgive vansh but it shud be earnn.. not so easily she will forgive him..

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys, so the ending will be open ended, she cannot just forgive him like that, she had to go so much torture. 

Chapter 4- Truth, Mother, Earning forgiveness. 

Flashback

Vansh was again misunderstanding everything, he had seen her talking to her doctor and he was thinking that she was hiding something from him, technically she was but only because she thought that she deserved it. 

Riddhima was trying to live her fullest if these were her last days, she wanted it to be perfect. She planned on giving Vansh a gift, it was her curiosity that led to burning of Vansh's mother portrait, so she decided to make one.

She would spend hours in the basement, and tried to make a perfect gift. That night she had decorated the room beautifully and even cooked for Vansh,

V- Riddhima? I need to.. What is this?

R- Just wanted to spend quality time with my husband. Kaise laga decoration.

V- It is beautiful. He kissed her and then kissed her bump, he smiled when the baby kicked.

Riddhima had made Italian dinner for him and then gave him the gift as well, he was all teary eyed and smiling, 

V- This is beautiful Riddhima. Thank you. 

R- No problem. She hugged him and they were just swaying in tune of the music.

V- Riddhima i know you are hiding something from me. Please tell me. 

R- It's too late Vansh. Just know this that i always loved you. She suddenly fainted right in his arms, he was scared seeing blood coming from her nose. He quickly took her to the hospital. 

D- We have to operate her quickly, or both of them will die.

Ansh was born few minutes, but Riddhima had gone into coma, they were able to remove all the tumors but they didn't know when she gain consciousness. For Vansh it was like life was playing games with him. On one side he became a father, but a husband almost his wife. His manipulation, games had almost destroyed everything for him.

Present 

Riddhima had practically ordered Vansh to tell her everything and he did, even that she had killed someone, Vansh could see she was beginning to have a panic attack,

V- Riddhima please calm down. 

R- Calm down? I just came to know i killed someone. How do you think i am supposed to live with that. And what i even thinking agreeing for such a proposal. 

V- That man was a monster. 

R- That doesn't make it right. I had no right to kill him. And if technically you knew my truth, why did you say i betrayed you?

V- I don't know okay, it is just that i am very possessive about you. I cannot lose you. Please not when i got you back. 

R- I need time and space. 

The following weeks Riddhima spent most her time with Ansh, the first time when she b^east fed him, she was so overwhelmed. She couldn't believe that he was hers. The family too were behaving politely with her.

But with Vansh, it was like they had hit a wall. He finally realized how Riddhima would have felt at that time, when he was ignoring her and being angry on her. She was sitting by the pool side watching Ansh play,

V- Can i talk to you?

R- Sure.

V- I know, you won't forgive me easily but this time i will do anything to prove my love.

R- You will have earn your rights Vansh, i am staying here only for Ansh. You will have to show through your actions that you love me, trust and respect me. 

V- Of course i will do anything. 

They both looked at their little bundle of joy, knowing that it will hard and difficult road ahead of them, and if they loved each other immensely they will walk through it. The poolside was seeing a new chapter in their love story one which will be filled with love, trust and respect. 

Ps- Sorry for the short update, but i am literally numb because of my favorite show ending. I don't watch a lot of itv, but this one will forever remain in my. Thank you Helly and Rahul for giving us such beautiful yet flawed character. Vansh Raisinghania and his Sweetheart and Dollar biwi Riddhima will always remain in my memory. 

Ps- Do tell how was the chapter. 

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It was beautiful dear the ending!!❀

I am sad too by the news and i was in tears while reading the update.. 

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's like everything falling in its supposed place..... πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ending was good, he has to prove again his love, respect... but it needs time to heal and move on..

take care till next story. β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing Chapter Raveena loved it πŸ€—❀️

Do write more and we will be supporting and encouraging you 

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was so beautiful β™₯️β™₯️

Really loved the mother and son duo and then vansh realize his mistake ✌✌