Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great teaser update. Truly good. Hoping to hear ye more from your updates. Keep up the good work.πŸ‘πŸ‘
anvikshadixit thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Please update soon I m eagerly waiting for your chapter 11...please tell me till when you are going to update the next chapter...please update soon... 😭 😭 😭 Edited by anvikshadixit - 8 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Reopen on topic maker request.

Indranilakshman thumbnail

Iam unable to read registan ka gulab how to become member so that even I can read this story

abha22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indranilakshman

Iam unable to read registan ka gulab how to become member so that even I can read this story

U have to make an ID on india formun...check above there would be option for sign in

lkdaswani thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

hey, i can't access your story. can you (or anyone else who knows how to work Indian forums) please guide me on how to access the 'member's only post'. as far as I am aware I am a member of Indian forums yet still I can't read the posts. 

thank you. 

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lkdaswani

hey, i can't access your story. can you (or anyone else who knows how to work Indian forums) please guide me on how to access the 'member's only post'. as far as I am aware I am a member of Indian forums yet still I can't read the posts. 

thank you. 

my dear, bhavi has hidden all the posts. we can't see even if we r member

kruthik thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome story. It’s different from other Akdha ff. I think she is rewriting the story