Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Equine

Oh come on now....... Everyone and their dog knows tht these Sena's and Dal's are the offshoots of RSS, which is the power arm of the BJP. If they are not supported by the local leaders of tge BJP, they would have been thrown away in tge prison and tgeir sena disbanded, a long time ago. You think the Karni Sena can pull off tge same cheap tricks and get away with it in the other places, where , tge BJP is not in power..... like say, Tamilnadu or Kerala?? Of course not.

Karni Sena is a fringe Rajputana group, whose support for national political parties swing more than a swinger couples. BJP and Congress just use them according to their needs.

But BJP doesn't dictate them.

I know it is fun to mock Akshay for his nationalist catering, and maybe you are right and I am wrong, who gives him pass because I am a fan, and you as a neutral does mind his profiting from patriotic entics. And chances like this aren't something we can give away.

But Karni Sena is not BJP, nor they do always support BJP. BJP tried to keep them in check, hence always oiling their cheif, the worthless Suraj Pal Amu.

But like Shiv Sena formed for Marathi people, Karni Sena was formed for the Rajputs, their agendas and dramas and everything they do, revolve around Rajputs. Hence why they were against BJP in 2018, because they didn't Rajasthani government was doing enough for them.  Rather publicly announced they will be supporting anyone who is against BJP.

So my point basically is, Karni Sena protesting against Akshay's PrithiviRaj has nothing ironic about it, because BJP can't or doesn't control Karni Sena. They couldn't get them to support them in elections, why do you think Karni Sena will turn blind eye for Akki.

I know the thread is a joke, and meant to laugh at the irony that despite Akshay for years catering to the BJP, still is at the receiving end of the ire of a fringe party which is supported by BJP.

But my point is, Karni Sena isn't controlled by BJP.

And anyways Akshay's relationship with hardcore Hindu fanatics have never been good. Because they don't like the secularism and criticising Hindu practices his movies do. It is only the average Hindu, who have adored him.