Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi i am Limi from Kerala, I started watching this show after I accidentally stumbled upon a YouTube vm like the lead chemistry started watching it now I am hooked to the show. 

chandran.rudra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey dear peeps, 

I am Ricky. I am basically from Kerala married to a non keralite, settled in Delhi. 

My husband is a doctor, I started watching MHRW to keep myself sane as I am too much worried about the condition and situations happening right now. If not I am worried to death about my husband

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hello everyone. 

I am Amna from Kerala. I came across MHRW by watching marriage promo in starplus. Due to my curiosity I watched a few vm in YouTube. Since I loved the chemistry between the leads, I watched whole episode by 2 days (It was during abortion track).

This is the only show I am currently watching as I stopped watching itv a long ago. I might lose interest on halfway or might watch till finale (the last itv show i watched till the end was DD that too only for bond between Drishti, Divya and Romi). MHRW is the only show which got me hooked after Naamkaran (and yes, I'm a die hard fan of Avneil and Adiza). 

Edited by Amnnaaaa - 2 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am not much active here but I do watch it, 

Characters speaking different lang and different accent attracted me to this show , so I was a bit interested and started to read WU/discussion here , Then I noticed a siggy (it's hot) Pallavi holding a wounded Raghav (don't remember the name of IF memeber) .. And I started to watch it.. 

More than Epi, it's IF memeber's analysis which are deep and wonderful

misspinkun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, This is Sarita from Bhubaneswar. I liked the Actor's Chemistry and Acting ,so watching Mehendi hai rachne Wali. 

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am bit late 😊

I am Arati from Pune watch only MHRW

Work from home allow me break at 6.30 before preparing dinner.

This fresh love story is like ..lat lag gai, lat lag gaie.

Sai and Shivangi too good

Writers director in all aspect this show is fresh air 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

MY INTRODUCTION FORM

I am here since a long time but never posted my introduction here I guess πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

There you go πŸ€£

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Radiant 
  • Place / Time zone : India - IST 
  • Birthday : 11th April 
  • What is attracting you to this show? : Leads chemistry πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅ , Story , ML and Title song β€οΈ
  • Other TV shows you like : Only MHRW and Saakk πŸ˜†
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : I don't have any 'Favorite' as such. But I do like Katrina, Anushka and Priyanka from Bollywood and Tom Holland from Hollywoodsmiley42
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : --
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :  smiley36 Games thread/Forum , CC & SAAKK  Forum smiley15
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I'm here to have fun😎 😈, read n appreciate Fanfics ❀️and it'd be great if I get to  Interact with some amazing fellow IF members smiley9smiley36

Have a nice day ahead everyone smiley31smiley27