Hey all I am Anju from Bangalore
Loving the south feel
Apart from this I watch ahalya and GHKKPM off and on
Hey all I am Anju from Bangalore
Loving the south feel
Apart from this I watch ahalya and GHKKPM off and on
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey,
I'm Shagun from Australia. I'm loving this show.
I also watch Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani and GHKPM.
Hope, this serial turns out to be good. The leads are really attractive. Can't wait for some passionate, and sizzling scenes of them together!
hi i m maham from pakistan
other shows: Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani . namak issk ka and sometimes immj2 and molkki
Hi
I am Nini
Loving the show & leads ofcourse
Apart from this show i am watching GHKKPM
Hello guys
I am Leela
this show is awesome and my heart is stolen by SKR aka Raghav Rao❤💋and i like shivangi too they have good chemistry at the same their title song is love❤and i love the progressive thoughts of deshmukh family on widows
the concept is mind blowing
after ages we got a love story on opposite attract based on a social message
I watch Anupama,Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein,Ahiliya,Vighnaharta Ganesha and Sai Baba( on/off)
Heya guys
I am Nidhi, currently based in Bangalore.
Apart from this I watch GHKKPM and Mollki on and off.
We simply shifted base ladies.🤣
Hey! Looks like a lot of peeps from Ghkpm forum are here. I am trying to get over the toxicity that show has put me thru. I love Sai’s character, but 70% of the other characters make it unbearable to watch. So I am here trying out a new show. I was pretty excited since the first promo and I hope it brings a good story for the viewers.
I watch Anupama, Shaurya aur anokhi (on-off), and Ghkpm (only Sai’s scene)
Hi Everyone, Just started watching the show and really like it. Raghav Rao is HOTTTTTT and FL is very very beautiful. The other show that I watch is GHKPM.