Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Guys,

With a heavy heart I share this spoiler!!

I wont be able to take it anymore, Adarsh was my last hope and he turned out to be a jerk!!

Makers ruined this track and now my worst fear is Krishna-Meera marriage!!

Its emotionally draining as I am head over heels in love with Krishna character and cant see him like this.

I will try to be active here, but most likely will take a break till this track ends! I will use this space if it gets really unbearable & I need to vent!!

Till then take care guys!!

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/mann-ki-awaaz-pratigya-2-krishna-finds-pratigya-aadarsh-creates-huge-scene-210508

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not to worry, I usually watch the episodes on Hotstar and fast forward them to know the gist.

I don't like the track either but there is little to do in the remote location with no hope when the restrictions will be lifted. I am sure PraDarsh marriage is a hoax done to repulse Krishna but it is too far fetched from the character development Pratigya has had and is difficult to watch.

Better skip episodes and track the show in promos with the hope that they get to the Balwant track soon and the show is not pulled off air due to the horrible plot points introduced.

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Not to worry, I usually watch the episodes on Hotstar and fast forward them to know the gist.

I don't like the track either but there is little to do in the remote location with no hope when the restrictions will be lifted. I am sure PraDarsh marriage is a hoax done to repulse Krishna but it is too far fetched from the character development Pratigya has had and is difficult to watch.

Better skip episodes and track the show in promos with the hope that they get to the Balwant track soon and the show is not pulled off air due to the horrible plot points introduced.

Going to do the same!!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When I said the same that this track is stupid and emotionally draining then all of you were like ohh its lockdown but we will support this crap etc and now leaving the show until the tack is over!! WOW welcome to the club. I have stopped watching it from the time I posted my opinion and thankgod that I did not see this crap up until now..Anyways Bye Pratigya until the end of this Bull***t!!

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

When I said the same that this track is stupid and emotionally draining then all of you were like ohh its lockdown but we will support this crap etc and now leaving the show until the tack is over!! WOW welcome to the club. I have stopped watching it from the time I posted my opinion and thankgod that I did not see this crap up until now..Anyways Bye Pratigya until the end of this Bull***t!!

Yup it is emotionally draining, that is why i wont have the strength to actively discuss it here..only when im too angry i will make a venting post.

However, i will still follow the show, not leaving it tho!! Will be more active here once this dumb track ends!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago
Sunlights9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Hi Guys,

With a heavy heart I share this spoiler!!

I wont be able to take it anymore, Adarsh was my last hope and he turned out to be a jerk!!

Makers ruined this track and now my worst fear is Krishna-Meera marriage!!

Its emotionally draining as I am head over heels in love with Krishna character and cant see him like this.

I will try to be active here, but most likely will take a break till this track ends! I will use this space if it gets really unbearable & I need to vent!!

Till then take care guys!!

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/mann-ki-awaaz-pratigya-2-krishna-finds-pratigya-aadarsh-creates-huge-scene-210508

Dis pic shows dey got married in mandir both wearing dat yellow thread

SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi, 

Omg i am actually shocked to see the way the track is progressing. I understand the makers are restricted but don't want this to be the end of the show due to low trp because a lot of comments of people on youtube, insta..not many people are enjoying this track. 

So true what you have said Niharika. The way Pratigya's character is moving forward is very unlike her. Instead of sympathising towards her, I feel angry at her. 

I am just so disappointed with this spoiler but I think we need to stay strong and support the show no matter what. 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Just supporting the show and not the track. But it is going too far now. Some rebate was provided when Adarsh suggested they should get a second medical opinion but it could be delayed as well.

I say this without sarcasm that I hope the actual writers of the show are in good physical and mental health because there is no other explanation for this track which would have even not been on Season 1 which was far more regressive than Season 2 (but that was a different time).