Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I love how you use Pallavi's pov. It is something fresh and also relatable. I am excited for the next one. Keep it up☺️

Edited by Mihika - 3 years ago
ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EPISODE 3 - 

Everything happening at one go must have been overwhelming for Pallavi. Loved the part where she tries to return the jacket while hoping against the hope he does not ask for it. 

Despite whatever Raghav thinks Pallavi to be or her profession, that does not stop him from helping her to make sure she reaches home safe! Sadly, women and people in general get judged on the basis of their work! 

EPISODE 4 -

Oh! that sheer shock Pallavi had when her plan accidentally succeeded! 

Her intention was to lay her hands on the ring and gather information from the ring's new owner. But she is also worried about the opinion he will have of her for the intentional - unintentional stealing of the ring - That this will add on to his opinion he already has of her. 

So Pallavi is now planning to disprove him, by delaying in returning his ring so that he falls for her trap and holds wrong remarks about her while in the end, all this is done to make him feel guilty for his shallow judgement. 

EPISODE 5 -

Well, Raghav is finally aware that his ring his missing. He for sure will point his fingers at Pallavi. Why not? For Pallavi's moves seem to be no less than a scheming planner who had gone to the lengths of getting herself drenched to distract Raghav from getting his ring back - to giving a common spot as an address, masking her personally identifiable information. 

Oh what a fool he had been, for the demeanor he carries, he had let his guard down in front of a complete stranger woman - divulging unnecessary information and got carried away to the extent of letting her even wear the ring! 

EPISODE 6 -

Love how you have given importance to Krishna in your story. She surely is a pillar of strength for Pallavi. A true friend who sticks through thick and thin!  

I wonder what pushed Mandar into deceiving his own family? To make his parents into believing that he is no more by faking his own death and cutting ties from the family! His indignant displeasure and disappointment from his family that had led him into taking this action perhaps? His deeds are irredeemable. It's sad to see Pallavi stuck in this mess. In one aspect, Pallavi is emotionally well balanced - she does not hold Mandar's family responsible for his mistakes.

EPISODE 7

Now, all the characters are emerging one by one! Love how you have outlined every member detailing the attributes and uniqueness of each character! 

Love the twist here - that it is Baba's interest to have an outlet in the mall and not hers as of now as she is already struggling to make the ends meet and understands that it is an unreasonable feat at the moment to materialize dreams into reality! 

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Little brother and their cheekiness... Constant source of joy even in the most stressful situation... I love Nikhil and was kinda waiting for you to involve him... 

Baba is so delusional... She really needs to break “the news” to him... 

You’re the best Jane...

I’m waiting for Raghav😳.... She must have gone to him in order to return the ring..

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear JJ - Your writing captivates me ❤️ Hooked onto this story

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am loving this story. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Loving this story. Can't wait to read the next part... Thanks for sharing these wonderful words with us! 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Little brother and their cheekiness... Constant source of joy even in the most stressful situation... I love Nikhil and was kinda waiting for you to involve him... 

Baba is so delusional... She really needs to break “the news” to him... 

You’re the best Jane...

I’m waiting for Raghav😳.... She must have gone to him in order to return the ring..

Thank you. Yes, I'm also fond of Nikhil. I have big plans for him :-)

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

EPISODE 3 - 

Everything happening at one go must have been overwhelming for Pallavi. Loved the part where she tries to return the jacket while hoping against the hope he does not ask for it. 

Despite whatever Raghav thinks Pallavi to be or her profession, that does not stop him from helping her to make sure she reaches home safe! Sadly, women and people in general get judged on the basis of their work! 

EPISODE 4 -

Oh! that sheer shock Pallavi had when her plan accidentally succeeded! 

Her intention was to lay her hands on the ring and gather information from the ring's new owner. But she is also worried about the opinion he will have of her for the intentional - unintentional stealing of the ring - That this will add on to his opinion he already has of her. 

So Pallavi is now planning to disprove him, by delaying in returning his ring so that he falls for her trap and holds wrong remarks about her while in the end, all this is done to make him feel guilty for his shallow judgement. 

EPISODE 5 -

Well, Raghav is finally aware that his ring his missing. He for sure will point his fingers at Pallavi. Why not? For Pallavi's moves seem to be no less than a scheming planner who had gone to the lengths of getting herself drenched to distract Raghav from getting his ring back - to giving a common spot as an address, masking her personally identifiable information. 

Oh what a fool he had been, for the demeanor he carries, he had let his guard down in front of a complete stranger woman - divulging unnecessary information and got carried away to the extent of letting her even wear the ring! 

EPISODE 6 -

Love how you have given importance to Krishna in your story. She surely is a pillar of strength for Pallavi. A true friend who sticks through thick and thin!  

I wonder what pushed Mandar into deceiving his own family? To make his parents into believing that he is no more by faking his own death and cutting ties from the family! His indignant displeasure and disappointment from his family that had led him into taking this action perhaps? His deeds are irredeemable. It's sad to see Pallavi stuck in this mess. In one aspect, Pallavi is emotionally well balanced - she does not hold Mandar's family responsible for his mistakes.

EPISODE 7

Now, all the characters are emerging one by one! Love how you have outlined every member detailing the attributes and uniqueness of each character! 

Love the twist here - that it is Baba's interest to have an outlet in the mall and not hers as of now as she is already struggling to make the ends meet and understands that it is an unreasonable feat at the moment to materialize dreams into reality! 

Gosh, Sister---I loved reading your episodic analysis. You've provided me several ideas for development. Particularly about Mandhar's motives and how that might affect R&P in later episodes. Thank you for taking the time to note down your points.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

I love how you use Pallavi's pov. It is something fresh and also relatable. I am excited for the next one. Keep it up☺️

Thank you, Sister. I usually end up in the heroine's POV because it's easier--but in later episodes I'd like to include some from hero's POV. In particular when it relates to his feelings about his past. 

PS I see you've shared a story---I look forward to reading it.

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Thank you, Sister. I usually end up in the heroine's POV because it's easier--but in later episodes I'd like to include some from hero's POV. In particular when it relates to his feelings about his past. 

PS I see you've shared a story---I look forward to reading it.

It's a very nice approach.

PS: Ya I have a few in my bucket. You can find the links on MHRW stories thread. Even yours are there❤️