Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Mono dialogue always show real  intentiion  of charracter 

But kavya ke mono dialogue se kahi se bhi nahin laga ki kavya ne plan kiya 

Kavya ne plan kiya hota to cvs ko us stalker ko dikhane ki bhi kya jaroorat 

Cvs ko agar kavya ka yeh plan dikhana hota   to cvs bina us  stalker ke bhi kavya ka plan excute kar  sakte they 

Like kavya  khud apne aap ko chot pahunchati  apne baal   bikhar leti aur jaa ke keh deti   ki mere  saath aise hua hai  . Uske  liye stalker dikhana  jaroori nahi tha 

Kya koi girl itni obessive  hai  ki woh  apne plan ke liye kisi   Unknown person   ko apne ghar mein entry degi  aur  aisa ghatiya plan ko excute karegi? 

In this situation, its hard to defend Kavya or to judge Kavya. Just looking for the possibilities and Trusting my vibe

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I still fail to understand why kavya has to stay at shah household? She can stay with nandini and vanraj will be very close by. Kavya had said to herself after pakhi's incident that only way to win would be by emotional blackmailing. Even if kavya was really attacked, she still should not expect to live with vanraj and family especially since her niece nandini lives next door

She knew that Anupama wont say no, if she is in a situation like this. Anupama also showed her indecisiveness

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Silent Reader here.

Kavaya did a similar thing previously to enter shah house when she accused Anirudh of abusing her.

I believe this was a set up to get Vanraj's attention, I might be wrong but she's now like the boy who cried wolf.

She wants Vanraj's attention. How she constantly hugged him was much creepy

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Idk why i feel kavya faking it the way she keep saying all taunt her

Rishte ko naam do and all 

She gave home to Aniruddha,

Beghar bhi ho gayi, Attack bhi ho gaya, Shah house mein Vanraj k saath aa gayi, not a coincidence at all

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Yes I remember that . What a horrible track by CV then and even worse now. I feel bad for the actress playing the role 

The CV have no idea about women empowerment and independence 

To them independent woman  is still one that is tied to her in laws and does all housework, outside work, solve problems and then have magical 6th sense about which car her kid is in. 
CV have lost the plot honestly 

They have succeeded in many disliking Anupama at the moment 

Its the reality of the television. leads have all the sixth senses, they are Mahaan

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

This is how a very well doing successful show starts it's downfall. If kavya really fod get attacked, she definitely does not belong in shah household and if its her game then its disgusting. Either way the cvs need to smarten up

Both ways CVs need to give a proper justification

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Also, what happened to the so called kavya's friend's house she had temporarily moved in across from shah's ? Why not ship vanidiot and maide ki katori there? 

Vanraj knows he is hurting Anupama, then why better not shift at any place with Kavya and stay with 24 7. He is saying sorry for this, This sorry doesn't makes a sense

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

Totally.  I want Kavya out of Shah house asap.  There are so many option for her.  Anirudh told her that whenever she needs him, he will be there for her.  Anirudh would let her stay in house until she finds another place for her and V.  She can also stay with Nandani for a while.  Toshu makes my blood boil every time comes on screen. such a stupid worthless creature.  Feel sorry for Kinjal.  This guy doesn't have his own brain.  Whatever Vanraj say, does, he agrees. 

There were options but why Shah house? 

Toshu is just irritating