Posted: 3 years ago

Idk why i feel kavya faking it the way she keep saying all taunt her

Rishte ko naam do and all 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Silent Reader here.

Kavaya did a similar thing previously to enter shah house when she accused Anirudh of abusing her.

I believe this was a set up to get Vanraj's attention, I might be wrong but she's now like the boy who cried wolf.

Yes I remember that . What a horrible track by CV then and even worse now. I feel bad for the actress playing the role 

The CV have no idea about women empowerment and independence 

To them independent woman  is still one that is tied to her in laws and does all housework, outside work, solve problems and then have magical 6th sense about which car her kid is in. 
CV have lost the plot honestly 

They have succeeded in many disliking Anupama at the moment 

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is how a very well doing successful show starts it's downfall. If kavya really fod get attacked, she definitely does not belong in shah household and if its her game then its disgusting. Either way the cvs need to smarten up

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Also, what happened to the so called kavya's friend's house she had temporarily moved in across from shah's ? Why not ship vanidiot and maide ki katori there? 

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

I just want her out of shah house asap, it is not that difficult to rent a house, since she rented shah house ke saamne wala ghar in a day during Vanraj's accident. And I don't understand why she living with Nandini is not considered also. I am sure when Annirudh knows about the incident, even he will allow her to stay back at his flat. Just do not want Anu becoming all mahan and can someone please throw even Toshu out of shah house, he is more annoying than vanraj these days. 

Totally.  I want Kavya out of Shah house asap.  There are so many option for her.  Anirudh told her that whenever she needs him, he will be there for her.  Anirudh would let her stay in house until she finds another place for her and V.  She can also stay with Nandani for a while.  Toshu makes my blood boil every time comes on screen. such a stupid worthless creature.  Feel sorry for Kinjal.  This guy doesn't have his own brain.  Whatever Vanraj say, does, he agrees. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gadhaprem

When vanraj asked kavya what happens .. she replied , he tried to molest me .. means no rape track will be shown in show .. 

Only God knows, what exactly happened to her. Waiting for the dots to be connected

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kavya herself told to  anupama that  mai  chillai maine  help maangi   aur  mere  haath mein jo bhi aaya  maine us aadmi  ko maarne ki koshish ki 

Yeh to kavya ke ghar mein jaise  saman   niche  gire pada tha   ki laga ki  kavya ne  apna  defence  kiya  while throwing  thing at him 

Kavya ne yeh bhi kaha ki   mujhe subah hosh aaya  

Matlab kavya  raat  bhar behosh thi 

It case of attempt of r**pe  and kavya herself told anupama 

I feel  subah darwaja  toda gaya hoga   kavya ke ghar ka kyonki kavya behosh thi    . Shaayad use  9  aur 10 amit ke beech hosh aaya hoga 

Kavya jub  behosh hui hogi to woh  stalker dar ke mare  bhaag  gaya hoga 

If this really happened to Kavya, then feel bad for her.

But there is something fishy

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmol_jaju

What a great episode to show on Women's Day !! Hat's Off to the Makers (Sarcasm intended)

Makers once promised that this show you will be able to watch with your family without any odd scenes. I personally this molestation track was not at all needed. This is just a way of bringing Kavya home (The same story starts again)

Such episode on Woman's Day is not demanded. Means Kavya is a vamp, she is fishy. Means CVs are trying to show that woman can use such reason to prove herself weak. No. They did a protection of a male. Simply No.

Did it made a lady look stronger or weaker or a cunning being?

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Kavya’s calculating look after the Paakhi incident and her monologue that she has to do something are all mighty suspicious. Why did she not call Anirudh? Or Nandini? Why only text Vanraj and call Vanraj? 

I do not trust Kavya one bit. She did not tell Vanraj the guy molested her - she said she could have been molested but she fought back meaning she wasn’t molested. Maybe the call to security was a cover up? Maybe she employed someone to act like a creep? I have a feeling nothing happened, she planned the whole thing to gain entry into the Shah household. Where was this guy all these days? How does he know the one day Vanraj is not in town? It smells fishy.

Kavya is not all alright and fool Anupama for letting her stay. Vanraj has no right to ask or let Kavya stay in the house, it is not his house and the gall and the cheek of that man to bring his mistress home is beyond all norms of decency - subjecting his wife and family to not only his extra martial affair but throwing his indiscretions into their face constantly and asking them to take care of his partner in crime is insolent, selfish and abhorrent.

Why cannot Kavya go live with Nandini? Or why can’t the two grown adulterators go find an apartment to rent? Kavya is still earning and Vanraj has some savings. 

Vanraj’s dilly dallying between the two women, Anupama and Kavya is also disgusting. He cannot have his cake and eat it too. Despicable man. 

Whenever someone is acting fishy, you can feel the vibe. Same vibe I felt. Our intuition speaks something. 

Really a bang on post by you

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Yup it seems more and more that Kavya has planned this and the timing is terrible considering it’s international women’s day 

Really hoping writers take a U turn on this and keep it that it wasn’t planned 

If the writers go the planned route then I don’t see how Van or anyone will ever trust Kavya 

Furthermore we may see Van and Anu reconciliation track 🤢

Lets see what in the store