Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It was so cute♥️lovely os

Loved every bit of it

If only they had shown cabin scene something like thatsmiley42

Shaurya still trusted her after what happened in hospital nd Anokhi too listened pateintlysmiley27

Loved the last scene..when he held her hand nd she stiffenedsmiley36completely feeling smthing smthingsmiley2

Nd finally she wished him..i wonder if she will wish him in showsmiley37

Do write more!!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Yeh OS hey ya kal ka episode highlights❤️☺️..kash cvs yeh padthaey.... 

Just beautiful..

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Yeh mujhe chahiye serial mein 😭😭😭😭 kash aisa hi kuch ho jata waha bhi 😭😭😭

Yaar i get extra glucose wali energy now whenever i see a new Os and under that written your name as writer . There's another one tunesofheart uski dekhti hun tab bhi aise hi over excitement wali energy ajati hein. You guys are fabulous..itni romantic way mein likhti ho ki single se mingle ho jane ko maan karta hein...meri ghar ajao rehne ko..roj kahani sunati rehna 😭

the way you presented this shakhi scenes trust me when I'm saying this you did much better than the actual serial with that flower banquet thing and party thing...😍😍😍 my my saab chale gaye the but shaurya was there I'm sure woh ruke hi the anokhi se baat karne ke liye...and then that cleaning part haye mera Shaurya gentleman sabherwal 😍 

And loved loved loved the part where he opened up to her...it was like shaurya apni andar ki ek burden ko halka kar rahi hein..jaise bohut dino se dabai rakhi huyi dukh. That part even made my eyes glistening 🤧 Aisi childhood kisiki na ho. 

And finally usne scars par aid kar hi di. From this cabin first aiding scene to that last car scene...one word = MIND BLOWING 😍😍😍

Pura story hi mind blowing hein...in one day they just stepped into a new phrase of their life and pata bhi na chala unko. 

Thanks for giving us this beautiful shakhi OS's. This one for me is... with out any doubt the best one among all the 3 os you have written. 

Please aur likhte jao aur hum padte hi jayenge rukenge na. Love you mahi 💗

Will wait for your new stories too 💗😍 

@bold you kiddo...

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ek shaurya sabherwal de do mujhe... 10 months baad khudki kiddo leke ajayungi 🌚😌🤧😂

🤪

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Ek shaurya sabherwal de do mujhe... 10 months baad khudki kiddo leke ajayungi 🌚😌🤧😂

🤪

🤣😆

look at the first picture..his smile❤️..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLs6mi2hLw6/?igshid=13myto96ar7fu

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cute ☺️ Update 

Especially the last part 

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your are such an amazing writer Mahi. I’m always in love with your version of ShaKhi ♥️ Waiting for more stories 😍

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

It was so cute♥️lovely os

Loved every bit of it

If only they had shown cabin scene something like thatsmiley42

Shaurya still trusted her after what happened in hospital nd Anokhi too listened pateintlysmiley27

Loved the last scene..when he held her hand nd she stiffenedsmiley36completely feeling smthing smthingsmiley2

Nd finally she wished him..i wonder if she will wish him in showsmiley37

Do write more!!

Thank youu so much! Means a lot❤❤

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

Yeh OS hey ya kal ka episode highlights❤️☺️..kash cvs yeh padthaey.... 

Just beautiful..

Thank youu so very much!💕

mahiii12 thumbnail

Thank youu!!!!❤❤❤