Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Show ka level gir raha hai thx to Sonali, Nikki and Chubina. 

Rakhi and Nikkis influence on Chubina is bringing out her asliyat. 

Both husband wife gunday ban gaye hai

Yes that mask hubby and wifey were wearing for 90+ days is falling off now. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Sonali called Nikki haramzadi.. she said khud ki beti ko bhi bolteo ho kya haram ki hai.. 

Thik bola maa hoke dusri ladki ko haramzadi bol rahi hai

Bilkul bhi theek nahi bola....Rubina should have abused Sonali...not her daughter...jaise kissi ke khandaan ...maa...baap per nahi jaana chahiye...waise he kissi ke bachhe per nahi jaana chahiye...Sonali's daughter is not a contestant...Sonali is.....Rubina if she was mad at Sonali...should have abused Sonali....not her child....issliye bilkul GALAT hai...don't justify it.....Sonali was wrong in abusing....Rubina is more wrong in abusing her child.

Farahakhter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Here   forum living in my ther world.   Contestant bringing.   Families mother father.   But one can't say  will you say same for your daughter lol koi new video bhi lay.   Ao this is not as busy g abused.  By shonali.   Now.  You can say what ever.  But abusing  is more then.  Saying will you say same for daughter or same words on your daughter.  Because Rubina is also some one else daughter.    Hater won't get my point but Rubina is rite bringing her daughter.  Because sonali. Is abusing some one else daugter too

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bilkul bhi theek nahi bola....Rubina should have abused Sonali...not her daughter...jaise kissi ke khandaan ...maa...baap per nahi jaana chahiye...waise he kissi ke bachhe per nahi jaana chahiye...Sonali's daughter is not a contestant...Sonali is.....Rubina if she was mad at Sonali...should have abused Sonali....not her child....issliye bilkul GALAT hai...don't justify it.....Sonali was wrong in abusing....Rubina is more wrong in abusing her child.

As I said she  didn’t abuse her daughter.  Thik bola as in you’re calling someone’s daughter haramzadi, apki beti ko bolta koi toh kaisa ladta. Put yourself in there.. usne yeh nahi bola teri beti haramzadi.. see the line .. abuse and example  are two different things 

and contestant toh Nikki ki mom bhi nahi thi, sonali kya nehi boli beti toh beti maa bhi game khel gayi? 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

LMAO 🤣🤣

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

35 ho 45 ho yea 65, she called nikki haramzadi, rubina said you also have a daughter will you call her haram ki as well.  Definitely rubina could have gone for a better example. But sonali is desperate because she knows she might go this week ..

And by the way she didn’t abuse anyone’s child  maa hoke kya khudki beti ko bologi haram ki hai... then why are you abusing some else’s daughter. But that reference was very poor one I agree

Where Arshi directly said tera khandan ghatiya.. 

I think you’re smart enough to understand the difference between these two statements 

No excuses for Sonali...she was wrong...but I don't care that Rubina didn't mean this or that....that this is the second time Rubina used Sonali's minor child for Nikki's defense is unacceptable and today it was hitting below the belt...

Rubina ka asli vyaktitva aakhir bahar aa he gaya....These husband wife are neech gire hue unclassy log🤢...and this is my opinion because you do not use someone's child to defend shit..its that simle...its my opinion and you can disagree.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

As I said she  didn’t abuse her daughter.  Thik bola as in you’re calling someone’s daughter haramzadi, apki beti ko bolta koi toh kaisa ladta. Put yourself in there.. usne yeh nahi bola teri beti haramzadi.. see the line .. abuse and example  are two different things 

and contestant toh Nikki ki mom bhi nahi thi, sonali kya nehi boli beti toh beti maa bhi game khel gayi? 

And she was wrong...who defended her?

So is Rubina.....just because Sonali is wrong ...doesn't make Rubina right.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

second time she dragged her daughter 

Farahakhter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No excuses for Sonali...she was wrong...but I don't care that Rubina didn't mean this or that....that this is the second time Rubina used Sonali's minor child for Nikki's defense is unacceptable and today it was hitting below the belt...

Rubina ka asli vyaktitva aakhir bahar aa he gaya....These husband wife are neech gire hue unclassy log🤢...and this is my opinion because you do not use someone's child to defend shit..its that simle...its my opinion and you can disagree.

iodnt find its wrong Rubina not used abuse but some people don't understand things untill people behave same with them if sonali will go some one family Rubina and Nikki are daughters too so they can say same for her daughter too without abuse sesame what she said this is not big deal   but colors will make

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

And she was wrong...who defended her?

So is Rubina.....just because Sonali is wrong ...doesn't make Rubina right.

choro 

lol yehi point koi smjhna nh chah raha hai 

rubina repeatedly drag her daughter