Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Wonder what he is calling "toxic" content. That is such a negative tag and he is not even specific about it. Like action, violence, abuse and cuss words are toxic content? Well then he featured in one of the most toxic content in web series history. 

I think for every dark show that exists there is also a light hearted romance or comedy. But they don't get as much praise from the audience. Maybe Barun should only do some lighthearted stuff on OTT world and leave the toxic content to other actors. 

Agree 

There is nothing except handful of shows that can be watched with family

Ott is filled with same crime, thrill,weird sex noises,abuses dramas

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What is the “toxic content”

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

The person who is giving access of 18+ shows to 7-8 years kid is responsible IMO. 😂  Not web series. 

Nobody gives access. But when kids and teens know that there’s some juicy stuff, they conspire, lies, hides and watch it. 11-12th mein the to har roz baatein udti thi k iss group k paas blue filam ki cd aai hai.. usne jism dekh li.

Don’t give me reasons that 14-15 years do not try to watch 18+ content. They most definitely do. 

So kindly stop dumping everything on parents. I can’t even put songs on Tv. Every dance is suggestive these days. har ek song mein hero heroini laal tapka rahe hai. Ek selfie le le re chalta hai ya fir satakli re satakli from hny. 😆Single log nai samaj sakte parents hone ke struggles. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Agree 

There is nothing except handful of shows that can be watched with family

Ott is filled with same crime, thrill,weird sex noises,abuses dramas

Family viewing to bhul hi jao. 

No wonder Taarak Mehta tops the chart. Bas wahi reh jata hai. Ya fir KBC Aur Kapil. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Nobody gives access. But when kids and teens know that there’s some juicy stuff, they conspire, lies, hides and watch it. 11-12th mein the to har roz baatein udti thi k iss group k paas blue filam ki cd aai hai.. usne jism dekh li.

Don’t give me reasons that 14-15 years do not try to watch 18+ content. They most definitely do. 

So kindly stop dumping everything on parents. I can’t even put songs on Tv. Every dance is suggestive these days. har ek song mein hero heroini laal tapka rahe hai. Ek selfie le le re chalta hai ya fir satakli re satakli from hny. 😆Single log nai samaj sakte parents hone ke struggles. 

14-15 years isn't  7-8 years.

And maine toh mere post mai,  parents likha bhi nahi,  I wrote the person responsible which can be anyone, who is responsible for exposing kids to web series which are clearly not meant for kids. Suggestive songs is a different matter. And we here aren't discussing it. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

My niece loves Bheege Bheege raaton Mein 😆

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

🤢

Children are their parents' responsibility, not the platform's. It's up to Papa and Mama to control what kids watch on screen. 

I have a huge problem this excuse.

There are children growing without parents or adult supervision. There are children on the streets, who end up getting exploited and consuming these content, by wrong means. I have a problem with that.

And you really think, parents can b 24x7 around their toddlers/pre-teens?

Children are ALSO influenced by other children. School are not the only source of education.

We all want a "better" society, but we don't want to do anything.

Not even the least bit we can do. Criminals don't come out out nowhere. They were children once who grow up with  messed up minds.

The makers do not have to take any responsibility for children🤢, but the should have  basic sense of responsibility towards society. 

Keep churning out trash on television/web, and also crib about there are so many things wrong in our country. This is the only thing these makers are good at.🤪🥱

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The person who is giving access of 18+ shows to 7-8 years kid is responsible IMO. 😂  Not web series. 

Pretty naive to think that children only do what adults tell them.

And I never said that the sole responsibility goes to web series. 

A disclaimer at the beginning has become convenient way to avoid taking any responsibility.🥱

I am not saying show only goody-goody stuff on TV. But the age bracket of children who end up consuming this content is getting lower and lower.  And kids who consume this content, go around influencing other kids too.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

14-15 years isn't  7-8 years.

And maine toh mere post mai,  parents likha bhi nahi,  I wrote the person responsible which can be anyone, who is responsible for exposing kids to web series which are clearly not meant for kids. Suggestive songs is a different matter. And we here aren't discussing it. 

Even 7-8 years old today would found a way to watch something that they are restricted to. Aur chalo 7-8 years old can’t. Fir 12-14 vale toh rasta dhundh hi lenge and even their impressionable minds shouldn’t be exposed to such toxicity.

Sau baat ki ek baat — Indian ott is toxic and following a herd mentality. Violence and abuse and explicit content. Fir kya bole — Indian tv is worse. 

Overall I m very scared of how next generation will shape up. 🤔