Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Super, Awesome & Amazing: Fun Activities for Kids & Adults

Keep rocking gals

Thanks ziva🙈🙈❤

Nezuko thumbnail

Originally posted by: denix

😂😂🤣 hope we get to see vir meltdown.

Wahi to dekhna hai usi ki to hype hai

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

🙌👌 awesome amazing 👏  all the parts just fab ❤❤❤❤

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So 😆 I  asked for this Act because I wanted to write something but I'm not sure how it came out, what with my exams sitting on my head😆 But I wrote it anyway, hope it will be worth it!

Act 4 - Rise& Shine

(Continued from Act 3 - Sleeping Beauty)

Eyes flying open, she looked around the darkness in confusion, her vision being obscured by a weight on her nose. She tried to raise her right hand but winced when the drip attached pulled at her hand. Gingerly, raising her free hand, she removed the oxygen mask and looked around,her eyes finally accustomed to the darkness. Light from the hall filtered into the room, and from in between the blinds she managed to glimpse him along with them. Virendra, Manas and Juhi. She could make out his profile, his eyes shut while silhouettes of the little ones could be seen resting their head on his lap.

Purvi called out his name. She could only croak. She had heard him. Or had she? Trying to get up, her head fell back on the pillow as a searing pain ripped through her abdomen. Purvi shrieked writhing in pain, and this alerted the nurse dozing off on the sofa in the room.

Quick to her feet, she reached Purvi  and found her convulsing in pain. Eyes widening she rushed out of the room to call for doctor. It was only when doctor came rushing, did the clamor of footsteps arouse Virendra from his sleep.  Making the kids lie on the bench, he got up and rushed to doctor, who was going in.

“Ke hua doctor saab?” He asked, worried.

“Mr. Singh, I think its graft failure, unki body graft ko reject kar rahi hai..”

And Doctor started rushing past him when Virendra caught hold of him by his elbow, his voice shaking, “Iska ke matlab hai?”

“Mr. Singh, if it really is a graft failure, then there are high chances that she can succumb. We have to hurry”. With that said, doctor rushed past him.

Virendra stumbled, doctor’s words ringing in his ears. “Baawri…vo…aise….” Mumbling incoherently, Virendra fought to keep his balance. Here they were waiting for the anesthesia to wear off and there she—

“Na!” Steeling himself, Virendra called home and informed mama sarkar about the situation.

He had to be prepared. The worse was about to come to pass. He had no strength to see her life wither away. He could not even muster the thought of not hearing her half hearted mumblings again. But if today, a calamity was to pass, she won’t be the only victim. NO.

And thus instructing Vaibhav who was also in the hospital, he rushed out.

Kaali ghati

Eyes rimmed red, Mukhi glared at the the 4 pleading men, as the rope around their hands tightened.

“Mukhi ji please!”

“Aisa mat kijiye!”

“Maaf karde mukhiya!” Kallo pleaded too.

Virendra turned away, his nerves taught with rage. “Maine kaha tha je mukhiyani ko kuch hua, te tere beton ki bhi jaan niklegi” Virendra signaled his men as he dragged the elder son towards the cliff.

“Mukhi…tu kaanoon aise apne haath me na le sakta!” Kallo shouted, struggling in vain.

Mukhi just stared, his heart lurching at the the impending news about to greet him any moment. Even if he had failed in protecting her, he won’t fail in giving her justice. And justice won’t come late.

As each son was dragged to the cliff end, Kallo cried, “Mujrim ban javega!!”

“Vo toh main bann hi chukka hu, uska”, he murmured under his breath and as his phone came alive in his hands, he gulped.

There it was. His bad luck, waiting to sneer at him.

With a heavy heart, he picked the call, nodding his head at his men.

“Nhiiiiii!” Kallo shouted as his son was prepared to be pushed off the cliff when a voice interrupted, “Ruk jaa!”

Virendra bellowed out, his ears intently pressed on the phone. And in the next second, he turned around, got in his car and drove away from the scene.

Hospital

Nearly racing through the corridors, almost stumbling on his feet, somehow Virendra reached her room and taking a deep breath, stepped inside.

There she was. His shoulders slumped in relief.  There she was smiling at the caress of his mother, his kids chirping by her side.

As if on a cue, Purvi turned to him, her smile still on her lips and Virendra was stunned. As her gaze made family aware of his presence,his mother beckoned him in and like a kid scared of breaking something precious, he took measured steps in her direction and stopped a step away from her. He continued to stare, reveling in the feeling that she was here. She is here.

Purvi’s brows furrowed as she called out to him.

His brows creased in return, her mumbling lost on him.Motioning with her fingers, she beckoned him closer and perplexed he leaned in.

“Aap…ro rahe hain?”

He jumped back at the query, his characteristic frown finding his face.

“Je uthi nhi aur chapad chapad chalu!”

Purvi pouted as he turned his gaze away. “Main doctor se bat karke aata hu”. Saying that he stepped out of the room, wiped his eyes and smiled, “Baawri!”

So,how was it? Oh and do dm me to nominate yourself for Act 5😃

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Haye...mukhi was crying for his bawri... 

Just loved it.... 

Kash show me bhi mukhi ka yeh roop dekhne mile... 

Nezuko thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

So 😆 I  asked for this Act because I wanted to write something but I'm not sure how it came out, what with my exams sitting on my head😆 But I wrote it anyway, hope it will be worth it!

Act 4 - Rise& Shine

(Continued from Act 3 - Sleeping Beauty)

Eyes flying open, she looked around the darkness in confusion, her vision being obscured by a weight on her nose. She tried to raise her right hand but winced when the drip attached pulled at her hand. Gingerly, raising her free hand, she removed the oxygen mask and looked around,her eyes finally accustomed to the darkness. Light from the hall filtered into the room, and from in between the blinds she managed to glimpse him along with them. Virendra, Manas and Juhi. She could make out his profile, his eyes shut while silhouettes of the little ones could be seen resting their head on his lap.

Purvi called out his name. She could only croak. She had heard him. Or had she? Trying to get up, her head fell back on the pillow as a searing pain ripped through her abdomen. Purvi shrieked writhing in pain, and this alerted the nurse dozing off on the sofa in the room.

Quick to her feet, she reached Purvi  and found her convulsing in pain. Eyes widening she rushed out of the room to call for doctor. It was only when doctor came rushing, did the clamor of footsteps arouse Virendra from his sleep.  Making the kids lie on the bench, he got up and rushed to doctor, who was going in.

“Ke hua doctor saab?” He asked, worried.

“Mr. Singh, I think its graft failure, unki body graft ko reject kar rahi hai..”

And Doctor started rushing past him when Virendra caught hold of him by his elbow, his voice shaking, “Iska ke matlab hai?”

“Mr. Singh, if it really is a graft failure, then there are high chances that she can succumb. We have to hurry”. With that said, doctor rushed past him.

Virendra stumbled, doctor’s words ringing in his ears. “Baawri…vo…aise….” Mumbling incoherently, Virendra fought to keep his balance. Here they were waiting for the anesthesia to wear off and there she—

“Na!” Steeling himself, Virendra called home and informed mama sarkar about the situation.

He had to be prepared. The worse was about to come to pass. He had no strength to see her life wither away. He could not even muster the thought of not hearing her half hearted mumblings again. But if today, a calamity was to pass, she won’t be the only victim. NO.

And thus instructing Vaibhav who was also in the hospital, he rushed out.

Kaali ghati

Eyes rimmed red, Mukhi glared at the the 4 pleading men, as the rope around their hands tightened.

“Mukhi ji please!”

“Aisa mat kijiye!”

“Maaf karde mukhiya!” Kallo pleaded too.

Virendra turned away, his nerves taught with rage. “Maine kaha tha je mukhiyani ko kuch hua, te tere beton ki bhi jaan niklegi” Virendra signaled his men as he dragged the elder son towards the cliff.

“Mukhi…tu kaanoon aise apne haath me na le sakta!” Kallo shouted, struggling in vain.

Mukhi just stared, his heart lurching at the the impending news about to greet him any moment. Even if he had failed in protecting her, he won’t fail in giving her justice. And justice won’t come late.

As each son was dragged to the cliff end, Kallo cried, “Mujrim ban javega!!”

“Vo toh main bann hi chukka hu, uska”, he murmured under his breath and as his phone came alive in his hands, he gulped.

There it was. His bad luck, waiting to sneer at him.

With a heavy heart, he picked the call, nodding his head at his men.

“Nhiiiiii!” Kallo shouted as his son was prepared to be pushed off the cliff when a voice interrupted, “Ruk jaa!”

Virendra bellowed out, his ears intently pressed on the phone. And in the next second, he turned around, got in his car and drove away from the scene.

Hospital

Nearly racing through the corridors, almost stumbling on his feet, somehow Virendra reached her room and taking a deep breath, stepped inside.

There she was. His shoulders slumped in relief.  There she was smiling at the caress of his mother, his kids chirping by her side.

As if on a cue, Purvi turned to him, her smile still on her lips and Virendra was stunned. As her gaze made family aware of his presence,his mother beckoned him in and like a kid scared of breaking something precious, he took measured steps in her direction and stopped a step away from her. He continued to stare, reveling in the feeling that she was here. She is here.

Purvi’s brows furrowed as she called out to him.

His brows creased in return, her mumbling lost on him.Motioning with her fingers, she beckoned him closer and perplexed he leaned in.

“Aap…ro rahe hain?”

He jumped back at the query, his characteristic frown finding his face.

“Je uthi nhi aur chapad chapad chalu!”

Purvi pouted as he turned his gaze away. “Main doctor se bat karke aata hu”. Saying that he stepped out of the room, wiped his eyes and smiled, “Baawri!”

So,how was it? Oh and do dm me to nominate yourself for Act 5😃

Nish you beauty🤧🤧🤧 how can you write something so fascinating ❤❤

"Aap ro rahe hain" purvi chill uthke Sabse pehla kam vir ko chedna🤣 

I love them so much❤❤🙈

Ye kt or kitna pitegi🤣

Ye jo itna acha likha isi bat ye lo eren

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Mani thank you ❤❤🙈

Nish and shaon are really talented 

Any one please post this ff in instagaram... Really amazing ....

Nezuko thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Haye...mukhi was crying for his bawri... 

Just loved it.... 

Kash show me bhi mukhi ka yeh roop dekhne mile... 

Agar esa hua to that would be cherry on top 🤧🤧

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Wowwwww...Amzing part

Mazaa aa gaya

Mujhe is parts ke mukhi ke dialogue bahot achche lage

Vir roya apni bawri ke liye😭

Dekhte hai show me ye sab milega ya nahi

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another brilliant update Nish ⭐️

Loved his thought process here. If she were to die, he would have made sure that Kallo's son died with her. He had let law figure it out. He had trusted her judgement, her faith on the system. He had respected her humanity and fair ruling. 

And then the monsters went ahead and showed their true colors. They did not deserve to be treated as human, because they were not. But just as she was back, he too, held back. Purvi was there, and her judgement, her choices, would always prevail ♥️

He was crying, openly crying, for his Baawri 🤧 And she teased him about it. Not teasing, more like an act of surprise, but he definitely took it as such. The parting shot and then his smile and the last Baawri.

Such beautiful writing ♥️🤧

Good luck for your exams, I am sure you will smash them!