SaiRat drabble - Moments of love

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We had an arranged ...no a forced marriage. To be honest, I wasn’t in love with my husband like head over heels. After few hours of our so called deal marriage we got shifted to Nagpur  city. The weather there used to be little rough compared to my own town. My body couldn’t adjust with the new environment or just with the sudden realization of facts about my beloved abba and his separation from me, so I got down with terrible fever. No one from family was present there to be precise with me and not even my mother in law who in the first glance become my own aayi all thanks to my new in-laws rules and regulations , so he took three days leave and stayed home to take care of me.

Every night before I went to bed, he used to hand me the pills and glass of water. With pale smile I used to gulp it. In the bedroom, he used to kiss my forehead to say good night.which he probably thinks I don't know because as per him I will be fast asleep. I wasn’t feeling good, but I really liked what he was doing for me. As lamp turned off, my lips smiled thinking of him. The person, to whom I wasn't attracted, was then flowering the seeds of affection in my heart.

In morning he used to make breakfast and coffee. I used to just stare him and he  even used to cook lunch and dinner too . His kisses on forehead were healing me faster than gulping pills three times a day. His affection and care for me made me feel less lonely and even in turn made me care for him.

This is the third day morning both of us had breakfast and coffee. After his sweet forehead kiss I couldn’t resist to hug him tightly. By his care and kisses I felt immense peace because of him. With my sudden attack of hug he asked caressing my back, “What happen, sayi?”

I shook my head silently. Tears were about to roll.

“Are you not feeling well?” I could feel concern in his saying.

“I am feeling healed now” moist words came out with drop of tears.

He pulled me back, “Then why tears in eyes?” he asked wiping it with his thumb.

“I want to tell you something which I should’ve said it earlier. I am sorry Mr. Gabbar! I am feeling so relieved that I expressed my actual feelings to you.” I expressed my feelings, but my damned heart was still experiencing so many more feelings toward him.

“I know. I  am sorry too Mrs. Gabbar. I feel relieved  too, being your support system for now and forever ” he caressed his thumb over my cheek.

First time our eyes were glued with something I couldn't decipher. Our heart drowned into the an  ocean of emotions . As distance diminished, our hearts  met. Stream of emotions flowed in our heart. Silence of room turned into the rhyme of our hearts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its amazing❤️😳loved it...

Looking forward for more such amazing stories

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Its amazing❤️😳loved it...

Looking forward for more such amazing stories

Thanks a lot for such beautiful and motivating words. 

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ah-mazing

I loved it

Please continue soon

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my, this is so beautiful ❤️

Would LOVE to see something like this on screen one day but seriously, this was just amazing! Looking forward to more of your writing 

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

Ah-mazing

I loved it

Please continue soon

Thanks and I am glad you found it amazing. 

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Oh my, this is so beautiful ❤️

Would LOVE to see something like this on screen one day but seriously, this was just amazing! Looking forward to more of your writing 

I would love to see this too in the screen one day.  And thanks a lot for such beautiful words for my creation. 

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful! please keep writing. Sai and Virat characters has great potential and seriously many stories can be written on them. we just need some good writers like you.

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

beautiful! please keep writing. Sai and Virat characters has great potential and seriously many stories can be written on them. we just need some good writers like you.

Thanks yaar and I am glad to get a compliment from a great writer like you. 

Edited by Past1 - 3 years ago
ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Past1

Thanks yaar and I am glad to get a compliment from a great writer like you. 

babe you are embarrassing me!