Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

this is an article from tc. it can be misleading. I will not like it if anupama tries to commit suicide. killing yourself for a cheater like vanraj does not seems to worth. even if you died, he will marry kavya on being a widower. his path will be cleared.

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

this is an article from tc. it can be misleading. I will not like it if anupama tries to commit suicide. killing yourself for a cheater like vanraj does not seems to worth. even if you died, he will marry kavya on being a widower. his path will be cleared.

Exactly 

She should attack him now and make them feel less of themselves and make them guilty 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

If she does then i will take it as symbolism of her then rising from the unconscious/dead like a Phoenix for her a new beginning for her and her identity etc...

Even in the precap (if one watched without context), it looked like Anupamaa was lying dead in white (her wedding sari was white) until she became conscious 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

From where this  rival site  telly chakkar continue creating fake article about anupama  serial 

L et real episode be air  we will see  in real episode  that  how anupama going to deal with such shock but why to create fake article  

These telly chakkar should provide authentic news or  should  stop spreading fake news 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

If she does then i will take it as symbolism of her then rising from the unconscious/dead like a Phoenix for her a new beginning for her and her identity etc...

Even in the precap (if one watched without context), it looked like Anupamaa was lying dead in white (her wedding sari was white) until she became conscious 

She should rise and make her own identity now 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

From where this  rival site  telly chakkar continue creating fake article about anupama  serial 

L et real episode be air  we will see  in real episode  that  how anupama going to deal with such shock but why to create fake article  

These telly chakkar should provide authentic news or  should  stop spreading fake news 

I have no idea about those 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

It’s time for her to rise and attack him and kavya now either openly or silently she should