Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Kuhu listed everything she did and apologized to Mishti. Meenu and Varsha apologize to Kuhu.

Everything matlab? Not the things we wanted(hoped) to be revealed right?

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Only 2 good things about the episode:

1)Mishti Abir looking at the baby in the nursery through the glass viewing window and their cute conversation. Abir said Baby looks like him and Mish said, Lucky boy! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
They talk about naming the baby and Mishti suggests Mishbir ๐Ÿ˜† Meenu comes and sees her Pota and says he looks like Abir. He becomes serious on hearing that and leaves, heโ€™s apprehensive about Meenu taking control of his baby

2) K lists all the torture she subjected Mishti to in the last 8 months and apologizes in front of everyone. Chalo, Finally she apologized. 

But Jas said these 2 will start fighting again within 3 days. Sure, Jas, with your instigation Iโ€™m sure! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

Vo sab kaha bolegi..?? Kuch nahi bola..bus bachpan ki yaad aur pregnancy time ki torture..that's it

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

Yaar woh sab toh bhool hi jao. She mentioned how she stole motherhood journey and how while she called Mishti "attention char" she was the one who was attention seeking. That she was a bad sister and so on.

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Chalo sone jati hu!!!! Bye

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Only 2 good things about the episode:

1)Mishti Abir looking at the baby in the nursery through the glass viewing window and their cute conversation. Mish said Baby looks like Abir and he said, Lucky boy! Yeh Abir bhi Bahut bada narcissist hai.๐Ÿ˜† They talk about naming the baby and Mishti suggests Mishbir ๐Ÿ˜† Meenu comes and sees her Pota and says he looks like Abir. He becomes serious on hearing that and leaves, heโ€™s apprehensive about Meenu taking control of his baby

2) K lists all the torture she subjected Mishti to in the last 8 months and apologizes in front of everyone. Chalo, Finally she apologized. 

But Jas said these 2 will start fighting again within 3 days. Sure, Jas, with your instigation Iโ€™m sure! 

No no pallu, abir said baby looks like him and Mish said lucky boy! 

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Precap mein kya hua? 

Baby ki jaan ko khatra? Mishbir get a call from the doctor and rush to the hospital and Abir tells Mishti he knows something is wrong with the baby. Later Mishbir return home with sad faces. Hua kya? Faltu ka suspense bana rahe hain! 
Kaisa Yeh hospital his, preemie ko Incubator mein nahin Rakha? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Heโ€™s in the nursery in a regular cot with other babies! Cheapskate PH couldnโ€™t even bother to show incubator. Baby ko toh dikhaya bhi nahin.

pallavi25 thumbnail

No no pallu, abir said baby looks like him and Mish said lucky boy! 

Oh haan, Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜† Jaldi jaldi mein dekha Maine ๐Ÿ˜†

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kuhu listed everything she did and apologized to Mishti. Meenu and Varsha apologize to Kuhu.

Sab kaands bola Kya?

I am still being hopeful๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I liked today's episode lol. What a medical miracle!

I felt that everyone acting is subtle so maybe I am happy with the episode after a long time!

Kuhu wants to save the baby and Mishti wants to save Kuhu. I loved that scene as everyone acting is on point without dramatic efforts. 

Kuhu and Kunal scene is so good too. She told I love you and wants I love you back from Kunal. He told her that he will say after her surgery. Avinash does act so well. 

Even, I liked kushiyan song sad version too. 

Both baby and mom are saved. Kunal did say I love you after surgery. Kuhu reaction is so good too as she said that everyone is watching her.

Kuhu asked sorry for everything and Mishti forgives her. They hugged like for three times lol. Kunal is making fun of them. Kunal and Abir hugging is uncountable as they hugged more than the sisters. Meenu and Varsha asked sorry to Kuhu. 

Abir and Mishti saw their boy through the glassdoors. Abir says that baby looks like him. Meenu too says the same thing. Atlast, asliwaris is here. Congrats to Meenu lol as everything is her efforts. 

Precap: These writes wants everyone cry and emotional even at end moment. Baby is not okay. Abir and Mishti are emotional. 

Edited by livepraylaugh - 3 years ago