Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

All of this is too good to be true. Don't believe just yet.  It's all about YouTube views for these channels. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: potterhead14

I feel the same 

Both the channels are now on a race on who can give the more exclusive news first. 

Let's wait a bit 

This has often happened in this case that a news comes everyone gets excited and then that turns out to be fake. 

So let's wait a bit at least 

Yes please 

I mean Initially the news was that rhea left with his laptops 

Now they are saying some unknown people came to delete hard drives.

If you are giving out such news, give some proof.

Ofcourse I'll be happy if they have REALLY confessed. But don't want to believe anything until there's some confirmation.

Maybe if these guys are arrested,it will be proof.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Yes please 

I mean Initially the news was that rhea left with his laptops 

Now they are saying some unknown people came to delete hard drives.

If you are giving out such news, give some proof.

Ofcourse I'll be happy if they have REALLY confessed. But don't want to believe anything until there's some confirmation.

Maybe if these guys are arrested,it will be proof.

quite possible she left with laptops and may be there are more that was taken in turns by people. Pithani was still using sushanth laptop. 

my.2cents thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good God...all this news is making me so restless...wish Meetu had took him away with her that day from that hell hole and he would have still been with us...all this is so painful to hear ðŸ˜¢

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Oh God , BAS***** , F****** MAFIA , YOUR GENERATIONS WILL ROT IN HELL. 

I can't imagine How Sushant's family is feeling at this moment. His Father , His Sister , nieces, nephews...they must be devastated. 

I feel so enraged.

if this is the scenario on june 8th ,he should have confessed to her sister and left with her..why should he stay there..And how could he practice yoga and meditation In  that chaotic mindset..its impossible right! Either he must be courageous or data's should have been wiped out without his knowledge or he agreed to be quiet and play along...omg! His last days were terrible I would say! Kahan phas gaya yeh ladka! Was drug dealing happening under his nose or without his knowledge but by using his money....so money laundering for drugs and mentally killing him so that either he entangled himself in drug dealings or if he uncooperates let him die by hanging himself!!

If he committed suicide under these circumstances I believe there should be  a note or there should be certain evidences hiding out there....There is a possibility of keeping his family away from these dangers he might have been avoiding them!

Wasn't God above there..wasn't his mother watched from the heaven ! Why didnt she fail to save him from these monster's..

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

So Rhea indeed confessed about herself in Ted Talk that she makes people her human slaves. She didn’t even leave his younger brother in to this dirt.

Don't feel sorry for the brother, he is as dirty as his role model sister. Mumbai rumour is that he met Disha day before she died.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: potterhead14

I feel the same 

Both the channels are now on a race on who can give the more exclusive news first. 

Let's wait a bit 

This has often happened in this case that a news comes everyone gets excited and then that turns out to be fake. 

So let's wait a bit at least 

It's more of rage/anger than excitement . It is natural to have these feeling when one see Mumbai police's botch up investigation , movie mafia  asking people to let Sushant Rest in Peace n shup up and not ask questions n NOT  even SPECULATE bz all are conspiracy theories.

I remember people denied Disha angle , Swamy was tossed when he mentioned drug part. Month back many denied any chance of these being murders. Hoping to get clarity by officials. It is all so Sad.