Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
It happens ... you did well ...congrats 😃
Thanks😊
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Maroon is defending Salman on his non existent loss in the question 🤣
❤️
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
How did u do in this round??
I got only one wrong..2 free points by thug..so 8.5/10
Headline story
Rosie has become a sheep.
Sad.
What is Ishq me Marjawan..is it a web series?
In such a simple question, you have raised many suspicions in relation to your attendance/dedication towards the Harry Potter tournament 🤣🤣
That’s a major part of question 2!
😆
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Rule no1: always write Deepika for any question related to actresses, no matter how ridiculous that is 😳
I have learnt my lesson. Something good answer is Deepika. Something bad answer is Deepika. 😳
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I think you said, you will get zero.
So he happy with whatever is given now.
For clarification I said zero before discussion after I moved up to three points 🤪
Oh I am happy did I say I was sad 🤣.
Congrats Mishti and Pandtiaanji 🥳. To all the 9.5 pointers as well 🥳
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Rule no1: always write Deepika for any question related to actresses, no matter how ridiculous that is 😳
That's what I did but forgot to carry it on to her husband😭
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148