All ploy of Minionite to increase IMMJ forum's activity. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All ploy of Minionite to increase IMMJ forum's activity. 😆
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
I wrote Deepika but then changed my vote to Katrina 😭
It happens ... you did well ...congrats 😃
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
I wrote Deepika but then changed my vote to Katrina 😭
I wrote Kiara Advani. 😆
Maroon is defending Salman on his non existent loss in the question 🤣
we dint look in the direction of IMMJ forum still 😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Maroon is justifying Sallu's non existent loss 🤣
a whole para with a hyperlink
this is the first time he wrote this much 🤣
lots of 9.5ers...congrats
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Maroon is justifying Sallu's non existent loss 🤣
I got confused ... 🤣
Are leauge standings out ??
What is Ishq me Marjawan..is it a web series?
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148