Fun fact:
I will try to make insert as many non-google Questions as possible in the final round.
Fun fact:
I will try to make insert as many non-google Questions as possible in the final round.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
FINALLY FIRST IN SOMETHING!
WOOHOOOO

UPDATED
Never mind

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Fun fact:
I will try to make insert as many non-google Questions as possible in the final round.
Specific or Mixed questions?
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Fun fact:
I will try to make insert as many non-google Questions as possible in the final round.
Will it be mixed Qs then? And non googleable oh no
I came before you🤣
Omg mixed and non google😭
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Fun fact:
I will try to make insert as many non-google Questions as possible in the final round.
As long as it isnt Bollywood but I am not sure what your mind is working for non google questions .
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
no 2 many has written bhaijaan.
No6 blind movie is leading.but I wrote his debut movie
no 9 answer is wrong GB was not nominated.but some has written it.
No 1 I wrote mastani but your answer is leading
GB was nominated but couldnt go to top 10 uff hmm oh well. Yeah I think blind movie will be winner uff.
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
150