Panditain actually ruled this season 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Panditain actually ruled this season 🥳
wow i got 4 points :O
but what happened to alexia in this round

Omg omg😱😱😱
💃💃💃🥳🥳
Thank you so much guys! ❤️❤️❤️ Congratulations to all the fellow toppers of this round!
Woohoo we did it! 🥳🔥
Dharam sankat who to cheer for.. both are dear friends 🤔
The power of positive thinking does wonders!
I think you said, you will get zero.
So he happy with whatever is given now.
Wow congoos Panditainji & Mishti 🥳🥳
What a final we have! 😈
Panditain and mishti congrats🥳
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I think you said, you will get zero.
So he happy with whatever is given now.
What were the leading answers for the scrapped questions?
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I think you said, you will get zero.
So he happy with whatever is given now.
Overacting by Rita.
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148