Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Salman hinted Saraayah right? I think he did it again.
Sid and Kiara new advertisement
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdjUjq-CiNs/?img_index=1&stkn=cGtoajFtcG9wM2Vn
Sidharth Malhotra promoting vvan video
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddir8fVzK8P/?stkn=dDZ6bGxzcTd2OTAy
Sidharth Malhotra new photo Vvan promotion
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddi-6ypTICi/?stkn=c2d6dXV3MWVrN3Bv
Sid and Kiara Ganpati picture
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdssqJboOif/?stkn=MTZndW02MDVpNmk3Zg==
He hinted about their wedding. I don't think he hinted about Saraayah. Not that I know anyway.
Originally posted by: priya185
Sid and Kiara Ganpati picture
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdssqJboOif/?stkn=MTZndW02MDVpNmk3Zg==
Anyone know who these people are? I think this was on Thursday because Sid was wearing the same shirt for Vvaan screening.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdtXHu5MYnn/
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Anyone know who these people are? I think this was on Thursday because Sid was wearing the same shirt for Vvaan screening.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdtXHu5MYnn/
Maybe some friends..I just want Vvaan to be a hit so Sid can celebrate it with the Baby he deserves it also He has been through so much this year with the deaths of his dad and his Grandma so I hope they can soon celebrate something good together this year.
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
27