Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

That is what is dreadful actually. What if she gets a lot of big offers to star in films because of all this publicity. 

It will be the opposite. Her career is finito! 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunhot

I am new in this forum but already on fb and insta .. but something come to my mind while reading all the news here . If sushant family  were that bothered about sushant in alll those WhatsApp texts why they didn't take big action in moving him to his home town , or asked police help when Rhea left his house in 8jun and his sister came to stay with him till 13th jun . If they know Rhea and Samuel do all that why not take that week as opportunity to save sushant , they are 3 sisters ( the 4 in USA) can circle the days between them , bring him even to near one of them  house , make it opportunity and asked police to protect him  officially . Sorry to say but they had sushant alone without Rhea for whole six days and waisted them 

One thing which I don't get is

Why people are hell bent to blame his family to whitewash the eternal lover Rhea

I have one question for you .suppose out of the worst possible situation 

They were not careful/active enough to take action at that time and lost their son/brother

But that does not mean they should not get justice for him. For that hypothetical mistake they have got the biggest punishment 

But even with this fault no one has given right to a gold digger to exploit someone 

Making them look wrong won't make that girl right 

Fact is she has exploited him irrespective of the fact that his family was careful or not 

Just because accusations like this victims family don't come forward 

Take example of Disha salon 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

And yet the case was shut stating it was a suicide? Shame on these people. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Remember guys it is not just a CBI inquiry it is a SC monitored CBI Inquiry. But remember Bollywood still managed to influence CBI during Jia Khan's case. I hope this time they don't succeed. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

Sensational disclosure in Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput ex-manager Disha Salian death case. The postmortem report reveals that she had multiple unnatural injuries. She also suffered head and other injuries. Earlier, BJP leader Narayan Rane claims that Disha was raped and murdered. Disha death took place at around 2 am on the 9th of June, but post-mortem was conducted two days later on the 11th of June, which raises questions. Watch the video to know more.

I think the traces of sexual assault can be collected only within a specific period after the assault. Some 48-72 hrs I dont exactly remember. If one doesn't go through the test within that period, it becomes difficult to prove the assult after that. 

But the other bodily injuries can remain of course based on the intensity. The fact that Disha's post mortem was delayed for more than 48 hrs is confusing, and so are the reports which confirms injuries in the body (apart from the fall). 

I downright rejected the claims BJP Leader made earlier, because I found it too hard to believe. But I am not so sure anymore !???

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

I Just browsed through a few comments, haven't read everything yet but I have been wanting to comment on something I have seen stated here so often. This notion that just because Sushant was over 30, how could he have let all this happen. I know folks are coming at this with good intention so please don't take this the wrong way but that statement itself is so problematic on so many levels. It's almost like blaming the victim of sexual assualt and asking them what were they wearing. Emotional abuse can literally destroy you mentally. I know of someone who was in an abusive marriage, there was no violence in it but it was emotionally abusive to the point where she became distant from her own family, her political beliefs changed entirely and she became part of a religious cult. Age has nothing to do with any of this. Just like women of all ages can be stuck in abusive relationships, it applies to men as well. The cycle is so toxic that it can almost become addictive in a way where when it is bad, it's beyond bad and when it is good, it is really good so the victims almost get stuck in it in the hope of finding that place where it will be good again. Anyone who has heard cases of abuse would know as to how much this sounds like that. The only difference here is that here the man was at the receiving end of abuse which is why people are having a hard time in accepting  that. Hence statements on the lines of he was 30, or how quickly he fell for her. Well if he was already searching for validation at the time and was perhaps struggling with things to some extent then it's not that much of a stretch that he fell for her as quick as he did. It happens so often.

This this this! Trauma bonding, stockholm syndrome is a thing. 

Can happen with anyone at any age, sometimes I've seen some adults more vulnerable than people younger than them

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunhot

Why you soo angry !!i didn't say that they have no right to go for their son justis , or did i said Rhea is loved one and not criminal either by actions  or intentions . I just asked about something puzzling me isn't impossible!!!!

Sorry if I have misunderstood you 

But I have seen people in face of feminist  bashing the family with various stupid reason like why they have complained after 50 days. They are after his money,  they were not caring. 

I saw your post in this light 

But I will stand by my words making them wrong won't whitewash rhea 

They have lost there son/brother. And if someone is responsible then that person should get zillat waali zindagi irrespective of the fact whether they were careful or not

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

I Just browsed through a few comments, haven't read everything yet but I have been wanting to comment on something I have seen stated here so often. This notion that just because Sushant was over 30, how could he have let all this happen. I know folks are coming at this with good intention so please don't take this the wrong way but that statement itself is so problematic on so many levels. It's almost like blaming the victim of sexual assualt and asking them what were they wearing. Emotional abuse can literally destroy you mentally. I know of someone who was in an abusive marriage, there was no violence in it but it was emotionally abusive to the point where she became distant from her own family, her political beliefs changed entirely and she became part of a religious cult. Age has nothing to do with any of this. Just like women of all ages can be stuck in abusive relationships, it applies to men as well. The cycle is so toxic that it can almost become addictive in a way where when it is bad, it's beyond bad and when it is good, it is really good so the victims almost get stuck in it in the hope of finding that place where it will be good again. Anyone who has heard cases of abuse would know as to how much this sounds like that. The only difference here is that here the man was at the receiving end of abuse which is why people are having a hard time in accepting  that. Hence statements on the lines of he was 30, or how quickly he fell for her. Well if he was already searching for validation at the time and was perhaps struggling with things to some extent then it's not that much of a stretch that he fell for her as quick as he did. It happens so often.

Thank you for saying this. There's alot of self blame in such a relationship. It mentally destroys you. It took me 7 months to get out of a toxic relationship. This is MUCH worse. Hope people understand that.