Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

So these people want us to believe that Sushant was bipolar, depressed, schizophrenic, yet at this time Rhea madam was buying real estate and starting up companies with him in his vulnerable state? Ok...

Exactly.  If what they are saying about his mental state is true, there is no way anyone should have been starting businesses, buying properties, or spending any of his money because he would not have been mentally fit enough to approve such actions.  

I have mentioned before that one of my friends is bipolar, and during her manic phases, she would go on spending sprees.  But I guarantee that none of her REAL friends would have ever asked her to purchase something for them.

zaniax thumbnail

To Rhea: Any publicity is gud publicity esp in ur case. At least ppl are talking abt u now #Satyamavejate😆

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Exactly.  If what they are saying about his mental state is true, there is no way anyone should have been starting businesses, buying properties, or spending any of his money because he would not have been mentally fit enough to approve such actions.  

I have mentioned before that one of my friends is bipolar, and during her manic phases, she would go on spending sprees.  But I guarantee that none of her REAL friends would have ever asked her to purchase something for them.

Sorry about your friend that she is suffering from that, and yes only very abusive folks would take advantage of a mentally ill person

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so all those speculations r true ? Involvement of minister son etc Now m feeling more sad for both the families and for Sushant and Disha ...😲

Disha family was in under pressure by whom ?

Here comes CBI

Arnav has evidence ....

pink_kitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

To Rhea: Any publicity is gud publicity esp in ur case. At least ppl are talking abt u now #Satyamavejate😆

That is what is dreadful actually. What if she gets a lot of big offers to star in films because of all this publicity. 

pink_kitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunhot

I am new in this forum but already on fb and insta .. but something come to my mind while reading all the news here . If sushant family  were that bothered about sushant in alll those WhatsApp texts why they didn't take big action in moving him to his home town , or asked police help when Rhea left his house in 8jun and his sister came to stay with him till 13th jun . If they know Rhea and Samuel do all that why not take that week as opportunity to save sushant , they are 3 sisters ( the 4 in USA) can circle the days between them , bring him even to near one of them  house , make it opportunity and asked police to protect him  officially . Sorry to say but they had sushant alone without Rhea for whole six days and waisted them 

I guess they didn't realize that this would happen. Once Rhea left the house, they probably thought that bala tal gayi. His sister did tell him that she's gonna be back on 15th june but he died on 14th

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rhea accessed Sushant's emails after his death 😕

[YOUTUVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxIEbWF-plo[/YOUTUBE]

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sensational disclosure in Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput ex-manager Disha Salian death case. The postmortem report reveals that she had multiple unnatural injuries. She also suffered head and other injuries. Earlier, BJP leader Narayan Rane claims that Disha was raped and murdered. Disha death took place at around 2 am on the 9th of June, but post-mortem was conducted two days later on the 11th of June, which raises questions. Watch the video to know more.