Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

This 3 months timeline is confusing. If he went on one date with swara how comes she's so touchy feely, 'we were about to tell you guys about us' lines?

I'm not sure about this, but I think like Kabir-Niya, it's implied that Swara and Kabir are exes and they dated at their old job (pre-Niya). I think they broke up due to different career paths, but Swara's feelings never changed. Remember she asked if she can go home with Kabir? How do you say something that bold to someone that you only had a crush on? I feel it meant Swara has been at Kabir's place a lot of times before, i.e. they were in a relationship. It explains why they are so comfortable physically with each other already, and why Swara is so possessive of Kabir. If Kabir has dated Swara before, then he already knows how she is as a girlfriend and that's why he was able to make a decision so quickly. Again, this is my theory based on context clues. If Swara and Kabir were exes getting back together rather than two people entering a new relationship, their behavior makes more sense to me. 

Swatis301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I'm not sure about this, but I think like Kabir-Niya, it's implied that Swara and Kabir are exes and they dated at their old job (pre-Niya). I think they broke up due to different career paths, but Swara's feelings never changed. Remember she asked if she can go home with Kabir? How do you say something that bold to someone that you only had a crush on? I feel it meant Swara has been at Kabir's place a lot of times before, i.e. they were in a relationship. It explains why they are so comfortable physically with each other already, and why Swara is so possessive of Kabir. If Kabir has dated Swara before, then he already knows how she is as a girlfriend and that's why he was able to make a decision so quickly. Again, this is my theory based on context clues. If Swara and Kabir were exes getting back together rather than two people entering a new relationship, their behavior makes more sense to me. 

Not sure about Kabir n Swara dating in past. They just showed in one episode that Swara had asked Kabir in past but he denied as he dint feel the same for her. It was shown in the episode when Swara joined We Net. But yeah again this is Itv. Kuch bhi ho sakta hain overnight. Kabir n Niya bhi date kar rahe the ye dikha diya to what you said can also be shown ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kabir said he has known Swara for a while...what that means I guess is open to interpretation. Whether they dated or were friends with benefits...

Kabir is at that age where he wants a wife and kids and Nia is not. Nia I think changed her mind because she canโ€™t seem to understand difference between love for a friend and love for a BF. Many make this mistake and thatโ€™s why you will see long time friends enter a relationship and break up because they realize itโ€™s not the same. I also think Nia finding out about Swara and Kabir put her on the defensive. Afraid of losing Kabir, and wanting to keep him to herself , she convinced herself she loves Kabir. 

I really hate what the CV have done to Swaras character. They took a confident smart business woman and completely reduced her to a junior. How she went from an investor in the company to a daily nobody employee is beyond me

Edited by silvermoonlight - 3 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really hate what the CV have done to Swaras character. They took a confident smart business woman and completely reduced her to a junior. How she went from an investor in the company to a daily nobody employee is beyond me

@bold: that too a business school educated, business owning, successful corporate hotshot - now she has been reduced to someone who doesnt even know basic management fundaes which the much less experienced Niya happens to hv at the tip of her tongue! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’