Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I liked d trailer :) 

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I liked the trailer. I think I will watch it! 

aish. thumbnail

Slightly disappointed. Vidya is over the top.

Sanya is great tho.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Vidya is as repetitive as Ayushman. 

I felt Bobby Jasoos and Sulu

I love how Vidya got everything of Shakunatala Devi right! That from left to right or right to left, pronouncing answer as ayensir, we indians are like that only drama or natting with that kannadiga touch, that I am karrect? she is spot on! Probably that's the reason why she comes out as the best part of every film she is in ❤️ Really happy to see the excitement in social media after the trailer release, so many people of my own generation don't know about this firebrand fascinating lady let alone the younger generation, I'm glad this will reach the masses. What an absolute cracker of a personality she was in real life, have followed so many of her interviews and read interviews and articles, absolutele boss lady.

https://youtu.be/7ampHEdupyI

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Kaun kaun si time period dikha rahi thi pata hi nahi chala. Except 2/3 rest looked of present-day.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

loved it............showing the positive plus negatives side of the life....

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Interesting trailer .. second half of trailer was unexpected .. curious abt that part of the story as well .. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I love how Vidya got everything of Shakunatala Devi right! That from left to right or right to left, pronouncing answer as ayensir, we indians are like that only drama or natting with that kannadiga touch, that I am karrect? she is spot on! Probably that's the reason why she comes out as the best part of every film she is in ❤️ Really happy to see the excitement in social media after the trailer release, so many people of my own generation don't know about this firebrand fascinating lady let alone the younger generation, I'm glad this will reach the masses. What an absolute cracker of a personality she was in real life, have followed so many of her interviews and read interviews and articles, absolutele boss lady.

Oh wow she is just like how it’s shown in trailer .. very savage .. quite an amusing character must say .. I barley have followed her so I am interested in watching this movie ..

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Thanks for sharing this. I thought the trailer was so dramatic. Now seeing real Shakuntala Devi, Vidya was perfect. ❤️❤️