Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic update

Love it

Cont soon

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sub_94

Poor MinišŸ’”  Neil should kill that babu  and gang šŸ˜” Waiting for Mini's rescue by her heros Neil and Hanuman . 

Thanks

Neil and hanuman will definitely rescue her

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I cried reading the torture on Mini.

Neil please save your wife and baby and kill those b*****ds.

You honestly are a very good writer . You should think about publishing a book maybe.  

Thanks

Glad you felt that emotional connection

Bhagwan kare tumhari baat sach ho ek dinšŸ˜³

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Fantastic update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks

Will update soon

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can't see Mini getting tortured šŸ˜­ Save her soon. 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Can't see Mini getting tortured šŸ˜­ Save her soon. 

Hanuman and Neil will definitely save her soonšŸ˜³

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Amazing update.... 

Loved the behavior of. Mini heroes... Ek calm and composed and the other vulnerable.... 

Anyways hanuman and Neil are gonna kill babu Now.... I am waiting to see how he reacts when he will get to know about the baby.... 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Amazing update.... 

Loved the behavior of. Mini heroes... Ek calm and composed and the other vulnerable.... 

Anyways hanuman and Neil are gonna kill babu Now.... I am waiting to see how he reacts when he will get to know about the baby.... 

Thanks

Yes sasur damaad going to kick some assesšŸ˜†šŸ˜Ž

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hii friends.

Today this story comes to its end. Thank you for showering all your love and support. I will write epilogue soon.

Part 31

An officer from IT cell brought a good news as he finally found the location from which Neil was getting calls and messages. ā€œYou were right sir, they are not experts they are just novice in this kidnapping thing. Usually the kidnappers gang use only one sim and with the help of software bounce it back from different locations due to which it is difficult to trace them but these people are old school and were using different sims from different places but I have sorted out the location from where they are operating and from their next call I will be in a position to tell you the exact location. Listening to the IT guy first time Hanuman Singh and Neil was hopeful. They decided to wait for the next call from the kidnappers and soon their wait was over as Babu called Neil.

ā€œHope you have arranged the cash till now or else I would not mind killing your wife.ā€ Said Babu over phone. ā€œDonā€™t even dare to harm her. I have arranged all the cash. Tell me where I have to come.ā€ Replied Neil. ā€œI am sending you the address. You will find a dustbin there you have to drop the cash bag in it.ā€ said Babu. ā€œBut what about my wife?ā€ asked Neil. ā€œFirst we will check the cash bag then I will again message you an address you will find your wife there.ā€ Replied Babu. Neil was about to cut the call but IT guy gestured him to continue for some more time. ā€œWhat is the guarantee you will not hurt her once you get your money?ā€ asked Neil. ā€œYou are not in a position to ask question. So do as I say if you want her back.ā€ Babu replied with gritted teeth. Neil looked at the IT guy and he showed thumbs up to him. Neil cut the call.

Soon he got the message of address where he was supposed to drop money bag. It was a place in the outskirts of Delhi. IT guy also found the location of kidnappers.The Dcp formed two teams. One who followed Neil undercover and second who will raid on the kidnappers location. Neil went with the cash bags and as the kidnapper had asked him he dropped the bags in the dustbin there. He reversed his car so that they think he is gone but he hide at some distance as per their plan. Soon one man came out from opposite building and picked the cash bags. Neil and the police team saw him but they waited for sometime so that he can inform his boss that he got money. He took out his phone and informed his boss and the very next second police team captured him with the money bags. They arrested him and kept him in the police van with them to re verify that address of the kidnappers. Soon that team also left to support other team which was going on kidnappers place. As Babu got the confirmation call he sent message to Neil where he can get back Mini. It was some kilometers away from their hideout.

The second team had already surrounded the location with sufficient police force.There was a hut type structure in which Babu and his men have held Mini captive. Hanuman Singh feared that if they directly attack them they may hurt Mini so he waited till the first team gave him confirmation that Babu was informed about the money. Hanuman Singh knew that once he get the news of cash Babu will come out of this place and will take Mini to the place he messaged Neil and there he will kill her. He wanted all of them outside in front of his eyes so that he can make sure Mini is alright. As soon as they came out with Mini Hanuman Singh ordered the force and they raided the place. There captured the rest of the goons in combat except Babu.  Babu took Mini on a gun point and managed to go inside the hut again to save himself from police firing. Hanuman Singh followed him. Just then Neil also arrived there.

Neil ran inside the hut type of structure where he saw that Babu was holding Mini at gun point and Hanuman Singh has pointed his gun at Babu. Mini saw Neil and smiled amidst tears as she thought at least she got to see him before dying. Neil saw Mini longingly then his gaze shifted towards Babu. He wanted to murder him this instance. ā€œPut your gun down officer or else I will kill her.ā€ Babu threatened. ā€œOkā€¦ok I am putting it down.ā€Hanuman Singh bend slowly to put his gun down when he noticed that Babu has relaxed for few seconds he took the advantage and quickly aimed it again at him and before Babu could understand anything Hanuman Singh took the aim of his hand. Babu shouted and staggered backwards losing balance. Mini quickly turned around and tried to run away from him but Babu somehow balanced himself and again tried to point his gun at her but this time Neil caught his hand. He punched him hard on his nose and gun fell from his hand. Hanuman Singh came running to Mini and hugged her, ā€œAre you alright my child?ā€ he asked and Mini just nodded in yes.

Neil was still beating Babu. He hold him by his collar and remembered the video in which Babu was torturing Mini. Neil made a fist with his hand so tight that his knuckles turned white and with all his might he punched Babu on his face. Babu screamed in agony as blood and his two teeth came out of his mouth. But Neil didnā€™t stop he kept punching him. Mini was horrified at the sight. She never saw Neil this angry and she was afraid that he was going to kill that man. ā€œDad stop Neil. He will kill that man.ā€ Mini requested. ā€œOh let him kick some ass, he really gave me hard time in the police station now let him vent out his frustration on this man.ā€ Hanuman Singh laughed. Babu was now on the ground and Neil was kicking him in the stomach. Neil picked him up again and pinned him to the nearby wall by holding him from neck with his one hand while from another he kept punching him on face. ā€œDad, please stop him.ā€ Mini requested again. Hanuman Singh looked at Babu, this time he also felt that Neil has beaten him enough so he gestured other police men and they somehow stopped Neil. Babu fell down on ground.

Hanuman Singh became busy in briefing about the success of mission to his seniors. Mini called Neil. He turned around and looked at Mini. He came running towards her and his eyes quickly scanned her for any serious injury. Seeing her alright he sighed in relief and hugged her. Mini couldnā€™t stop her tears as she finally felt at home in his arms. ā€œI thoughtā€¦I..wont be able to see ā€¦youā€¦ again.ā€ Mini said as she sobbed in his arms. ā€œI am so sorry kittenā€¦Its all my faultā€¦I should have never let you go away from me.ā€ Neil said as he also couldnā€™t stop his tears. Neil pushed her away a little and again scanned her from top to bottom,ā€œAre you alright? They didnā€™t hurt youā€¦right?ā€ he asked frantically. ā€œNow I am alright as you are with me.ā€ Replied Mini as she cupped his face. Neil kissed on her forehead and hugged her again, ā€œNo one can separate us. Not even death.ā€ Said Neil. Police was taking away Babu with them when he saw Neil. His back was towards Babu. He was filled with rage as his plan failed. He wanted to kill Neil. He looked here and there and saw a gun in police manā€™s holster who was holding him. It was open he pushed the police man and pulled the gun from his holster. He aimed it at Neilā€™s back. Mini who was hugging Neil saw this and shouted,ā€œNOā€ as she turned around with Neil. Babu took the shot which pierced Miniā€™s back. Hanuman Singh looked in shock and he immediately took out his gun and shot Babu in the heart killing him on the spot.

Miniā€™s eyes went wide with shock and pain of bullet. ā€œMINIiiiiiā€ cried Neil. Mini started falling down and Neil tried to hold her but he couldnā€™t. He also sat down holding Mini in her arms. He looked at his blood filled hand with which he was holding her and then looked at her. ā€œNoā€¦noā€¦no..you cant leave me...ā€ Neil cried. ā€œNeilā€¦Iā€¦loveā€¦you.ā€ Said Mini as she closed her eyes falling unconscious. Neil came out of the shock as he picked her up in his arms. Hanuman Singh rushed to him and helped him placing Mini in the police van. They rushed her to the nearby hospital.

Mini was taken to the operation theatre. Neil sat outside OT lifeless, remembering again and again how Mini was shot and how she collapsed in his arms. Hanuman Singh informed Babita and also Naaem bi about Mini. All of them rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. Naeem had also informed Neilā€™s mom about it she also came along with Naeem bi. Babita came running to Hanuman Singh, ā€œYou said you will bring her back safely. Then how come my daughter ended up in the hospital?ā€ Babita cried in his arms while Hanuman Singh consoled her.ā€œNeilā€¦.Neilā€¦talk to me son.ā€ Mrs. Shah shook Neil who was sitting like statue.He looked at his mom, ā€œMomā€¦Miniā€¦she took a bulletā€¦which was meant for meā€¦.she is hurt because of meā€¦why this is happening to meā€¦ I cant live without her momā€¦I will die if anything happens to her.ā€ Neil sobbed as he hugged his mom.ā€œNothing will happen to her my son. She is a strong girl. She will fight ā€¦.she loves you a lot and she will fight even with death to be with you.ā€ Mrs. Shah assured her son.

After few hours doctor came out of the OT. Everyone rushed towards him. ā€œWe have taken out the bullet from her body but it was stuck in her kidney and it did a lot of internal damage to her. She is still in critical condition. She is unconscious now. Next 24 hours are very critical and important. If she didnā€™t gain consciousness then I am afraid it will be very difficult to save her. So pray for her.ā€ Doctor said and proceeded to move forward leaving all of them shocked and worried but then he stopped and turned again to convey another bad news, ā€œAnd Mr. Oberoi, I am sorry we couldnā€™t save your baby. There was a lot of blood loss due to which she had a miscarriage. I am sorry.ā€ Doctor said and instructed nurse to shift Mini in ICU.

Neil kept looking in his direction all confused and horror struck. ā€œWhatā€¦whatā€¦did he..say?ā€ Neil stammered as he looked towards Hanuman and Babita for answer. Babita started crying while Hanuman Singh closed his eyes unable to answer Neil. Not able to take their silence Neil shouted, ā€œWill anyone tell me what did the doctor meantā€¦.my babyā€¦.he couldnā€™t saveā€¦was Miniā€¦.was she pregnant?ā€ Babita came near him and just nodded in yes. Neil sat down in shock. Few days ago everything was fine in his life and now he was on the verge of losing his everything. He remembered Mini asking him how would he have felt if she had got pregnant and he had said he will be the happiest man on earth. And now he was the most unfortunate man on earth. He lost his baby before he could come to this world and his wife was struggling for her life in the ICU. Babita sat beside Neil and put her hand on his shoulder, ā€œMini got to know the day before she left for Delhi. She was very happy and excited to tell you. She said, mom Neil will be very happy now that his family will get complete. But who knew that her little dream will be broken like this.ā€ Babita sobbed.

Mini was shifted in the ICU and only one person was allowed to sit inside with her.Neil said no to go in there as he was not ready to see Mini in that condition in between all the medical equipments fighting for her life. Hanuman Singh went in there to sit with Mini while all of them stood in waiting area only. As the nurse kept coming and going Babita and Neilā€™s mom kept asking her about Mini. ā€œThe vitals are not good. We are trying our best but she is not responding to the treatment. It seems like she is lost somewhere, trying her best to hold that one hope to survive but not getting it. If her condition remains like this then I am sorry to say but we may lose her. Iā€™ll suggest that you all should spend some time with her.ā€ said the nurse. The brutal honesty in her words made all of them shiver with fear. They all went one by one to sit with Mini and talk to her, let her know that how important she is in their life so that she can find that hope that one ray of light to find her way back to life.

Neilā€™s mom came near Neil who was sitting in the corner. ā€œNeil, I think you should go inside now.ā€ Said Mrs. Shah. ā€œNo mom, I cant do this. I cant see her like this. It kills me to see her in that condition.ā€ Neil replied. ā€œNeil, what if she never makes it out of this hospitalā€¦.dont you want to see her last time? Donā€™t you want to confess your love? She waited so long to hear it from you and you wont even say it while she is on death bed?ā€ Mrs. Shah asked. ā€œMom, donā€™t say such things. She is going to liveā€¦.okā€¦nothing is happening to her.ā€ Neil shouted. ā€œThen give her that reason my son for which she would like to come back. Tell her how much you love her. Call her back with all the love. I am sure she will listen to you.ā€ Said Mrs. Shah. Neil looked up to her as if not believing that he could do that. ā€œShe used to say that you are so imposing, interferingā€¦almost a bully and doesnā€™t matter how much she protest and resist but she always ends up doing whatever you say.ā€ Mrs. Shah said and laughed remembering Miniā€™s words during one of their visit in the orphanage. Neil also laughed as he remembered how she always used to complain that he is so manipulative. Mrs. Shah smiled seeing that finally her son has found his courage and motivation back.

Neil came inside ICU. He looked at Mini. She was lying there peacefully but Neil could tell a lot was going on inside her mind. As usual he could tell that by looking at her face. He sat down on the edge of her bed, ā€œStop talking to yourself and come out of this unconscious stateā€¦.enough of your tantrums now. I am not saying anything doesnā€™t mean that you get to act according to your will and trouble all of us here. Its been almost a year since our marriage and you still havenā€™t change your immature ways.ā€ Neil chided her. When there was no effect on Mini he held her hand and continued, ā€œI know you are taking your revenge on me for keeping you waiting so longā€¦but you know how I amā€¦.I need time to articulate my feelings and this time I swear I have planned another foolishly romantic evening to give you surprise and say it in a grand way but before that ā€¦.those b*****ds got youā€¦.an now you are hereā€¦showing your importance. So here it is, Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi I love youā€¦.I love you so much that you cant even comprehend the depth of my feelings....sometimes I fear that even I wont be able to contain it in my heartā€¦it will consume me one dayā€¦I cantā€¦I cant think without you..I cant live without youā€¦I cant breathe without youā€¦.I feel so restless when you are not by my sideā€¦and mind you..these all are my original lines.ā€ Neil let out a small laugh.

Neil kept looking at Mini but there was no moment in her she was still lying unconscious. ā€œCome on nowā€¦.dont make me wait anymore kittenā€¦.you know I am not a man with patienceā€¦donā€™t you?ā€ Neil asked desperately. But still Mini didnā€™t  respond. ā€œPlease kitten come back to meā€¦.I love you, I cant live without youā€¦.I need youā€¦.I am warning youā€¦.come back or elseā€¦.ā€ Neil trailed off as he leaned over on Mini a little while holding her hand. Tears started flowing through his eyes and fell on Miniā€™s face. Miniā€™s hand in his hand moved a little and Neil immediately looked at her sitting straight. The pulse rate and blood pressure monitor started making sound and Neil looked at them in panic and shouted for doctor but soon his eyes fell on Mini who now has opened her eyes. ā€œOr else whatā€¦ā€ Mini whispered with difficulty. ā€œHuh?ā€ said Neil as he kept looking at her in confusion. ā€œOr else what will you do Neil Oberoi?ā€ Mini completed her sentence with difficulty and Neil was astonished as he came to realize that she completed his sentence that means she was listeningā€¦.she was really listening to him.

ā€œI love you kittenā€¦.I love you so much.ā€ Neil said once again looking into her eyes which were already filled with tears of happiness. ā€œI love you too.ā€Mini whispered back.

The End

P.S. Epilogue to follow.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It was beautiful. Finally Neil embraced the love. MiNeil are love šŸ˜³ Waiting for epilogue.