Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cute teaser

Thanks for the pm

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved all the parts from 1 to 24 ...

Loved ishu characters most ...sometimes she behave like kid but sometimes she behave like mature girl...

Loved the way she take care of ruhi....

Loved her antics when she is with raman......

Teasing teaser di.....

Loved raman new name babe....ishu is too naughty.....

Continue soon plz......

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ishita calling raman babes. so cute

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally this story is back too yey... 🥳🥳🥳.. 

Teasing teaser di... 

Babe.. Lovely name.. 🤣🤣... 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends finally I m back with new update.

Part 25

Ishra landed in Paris ,than they took the cab and went to the hotel where Raman has already done all the bookings .They checked in and moved towards their room. Ishita saw the room and got happy as the room was beautiful but its main beauty was that ,the Eiffel tower was visuble from its balcony . Ishita almost jumped in happiness and spoke hugging Raman tight

" you know it was my dream to visit Paris on my honeymoon and you made my dream come true .will you always fulfill my wishes like this ."

R- probably ,I will always try to fulfil your wishes provided they are in my reach and are not nonsense .

I- you mean to say that my wishes are nonsense. 

R- sometimes. 

I- Which one .

R- marrying me ,this is the most nonsense wish of you .

I- how come. 

R- we are not compatible,  you were always  a baby to me and still seems to be a little girl, how we are going to share a marrital bond. 

Ishita went closer to him ,kissed pecked his lips and said " like this. "

Raman shook his head in disbelief and spoke " you are not understanding me ishita. "

I- you told me that you are going to do everything for my happiness and now you are talking otherwise. 

R- you are right ishita, I shouldn't talk like this but even after trying much ,I can't see myself as a suitable contestant for you .

Ishita smiled sarcastically and spoke "your bad but you know now you can't change the fact that we are married now and you know what stop thinking this rubbish . I don't see any problem in us ,we seem to be a perfect couple and for you,we had already talked many times about this ,so I don't need any more discussion in this. and for me honeymoon in paris means visiting different places in paris, eating different cuisine, do a lot of shopping and enjoying fully .I don't know about m going to live this whole week like that only ,hope you will also enjoy with me .

Saying so ishita was turned to go but Raman pulled her to him and spoke kissing her forehead " thanks for pacifying my disturbed mind, I m sure you are the best person I could get in my life ."

Ishita smiled listening to him and spoke " sirf aise baaton se kaam nahi chalega ,you have to make sure to enjoy whole trip with me without bringing these useless thlughts in your mind ."

R- ok if you insist so .

Ishita rested her head in his chest and both talked a little till ruhi's cry broke their moment . Ishita went to her and spoke to ruhi " rooh thats bad , you are one jealous kid ,zara sa dekha nahi in mumma papa saath mein hain and you started crying to gain the attention ."

Till now ruhi has become silent while ishuta continued " listen kiddo now you have to adjust a bit ,earlier I and your papa were not married, so all our time was yours but now as we are a couple ,your time will be devided ,I mean I and papa are going to spend sometimes together that too without you . ".

Ruhi hummed and cooed more into ishita, while she held ruhi's head and spoke " arey don't feel that shy baby ,I m not mad,I m just making you understand."

Ruhi agained said humm in her baby language while ishita spoke " thats like my lovely baby , so from now ,you are not goimg to be jealous of your mom and dad ,okay bachchu ."

Ruhi was not crying anymore rather she was listening to ishita carefully . After ishita was done ,ruhi was again making face as if she was about to cry but ishita said " okay baba ,don't be angry ,I know yoh are tired and hungry. Chalo l will give you warm bath,till them papa will arrange for your milk ,ok bachcha ."

Saying so ishita started taking ruhi's cloths off ,ruhi got happy as if she knew ishita is taking her for bath and started kicking her legs happily, ishita rubbed her nose in ruhi's stomach making her giggle feeling ticklish. Soon they were in bath room ,giving a warm bath to ruhi while she was all silent as if enjoying the shower and relaxing. After sometimes ishita took her out and wrapped her in her baby towel .Till now Raman was ready with ruhi's milk ,ishita put lotion on her body but couldn't wore ruhi cloths as she started crying loudly out of hunger . Ishita wrapped her nicely in her baby towel and started feeding her . Ruhi was so hungry that she completed the bottlein just few minutes . Ishita kept her in her shoulder and patted till she burped , when she held ruhi in her arm to dress her ,she found that ruhi was already slept . Ishita covered her nicely under the duvet and then ishra freshened off one by one. Then they had their lunch and rested for sometimes. 

In evening ishra were going to visit nearby market as they had planned to visit the monuments next day . Ishru were already dressed fully while Raman was getting ready when ishita said"babe,are you done".

Raman looked around then his back ,he saw no one ,he then looked at ishita and asked " whom are you talking and" babe" isn't this weird name ."

Ishita giggled listening to him while he just kept looking at her making confused face when she said " I m talking to you and calling you babe ."

R- (making a weird face)-what's it?.

I- you don't want me to call you Raman ji and I can't call you only by your name ,so i will call you with this endearment. 

R- no you are not doing that .

I- I m ,i liked it .lets go babe .

R- don't you dare .

I- had I ever listened to you .you very well know I will be doing that only .

She giggled again, then picked ruhi in her arms and asked taking a round with her

" rooh ,did you like papa's new name ."

Ruhi too giggled in response making Raman amused with their bond .He shook his head in disbelief and spoke " she is so small then also siding with you ,don't know whats going to happen in future ."

I- I know ,in future you are going to fulfill all our demands because we are your babies na ,haina rooh .

Ruhi threw hers little fist in air ,kicking her legs in excitement. Ishita giggled and spoke " she agrees with me ."

R- why not ,she will be little don of house ,afterall she is getting training from mighty lady don ishita iyer .

I - ishita iyer bhalla that's my full name .

R- ok baba ,now shall we leave .

I- haan chalo ,hum to kab se ready hain ,aap hi baat kiye ja rahe ho .

Raman just smiled and pushed ishru outside the roomso he can lock the room and leave . Soon they were out on paris streets to start their honeymoon .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Update new part ,enjoy reading .

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice and cute update

Thanks for the pm

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail