Bollywood CC #42- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Waise what kind of a commercial hero is this Varun. Today is his birthday. Didn't see a single trend for him since last night. Abhi pata chala its his birthday 😆

There was a trend yesterday around 11 PM. Abhi ho raha hai ya nahin don't know.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

oh today is varun's birthday too


😆 His fan base has definitely shrunk

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 6 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

There was a trend yesterday around 11 PM. Abhi ho raha hai ya nahin don't know.


Ohh. I was awake last night .. dikha nahin .. Maybe wasn't trending at the top then. It was all Sachin.

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~


Ohh. I was awake last night .. dikha nahin .. Maybe wasn't trending at the top then. It was all Sachin.

Haan top par to nahi tha. Sachin ke to bahut saare trends chal rahe hain.😊

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".