Spill the tea here ☕️ 
Spill the tea here ☕️ 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello everyone....
Happy World Earth Day 🌍
Log oversmart banne ke chakkar mein apni bad-dimaagi ka pradarshan kar dete hain.
kis ki baat kar rahi hoOriginally posted by: Mishh007
Log oversmart banne ke chakkar mein apni bad-dimaagi ka pradarshan kar dete hain.
Novel idea. But Basic PPE isn't available, how will they mass produce this.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Log oversmart banne ke chakkar mein apni bad-dimaagi ka pradarshan kar dete hain.
lol kya hua
thread pls 😆
![]()
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0