Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Waise what kind of a commercial hero is this Varun. Today is his birthday. Didn't see a single trend for him since last night. Abhi pata chala its his birthday 😆
There was a trend yesterday around 11 PM. Abhi ho raha hai ya nahin don't know.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
oh today is varun's birthday too
😆 His fan base has definitely shrunk
There was a trend yesterday around 11 PM. Abhi ho raha hai ya nahin don't know.
Ohh. I was awake last night .. dikha nahin .. Maybe wasn't trending at the top then. It was all Sachin.
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Ohh. I was awake last night .. dikha nahin .. Maybe wasn't trending at the top then. It was all Sachin.
Haan top par to nahi tha. Sachin ke to bahut saare trends chal rahe hain.😊
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0