Arre why? 😆I’ve been going solo for the last three years and I’ve never been this happy. I don’t have to shave my legs in winter. It’s great 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Arre why? 😆I’ve been going solo for the last three years and I’ve never been this happy. I don’t have to shave my legs in winter. It’s great 😆
Trump wants people to inject disinfectants to fight the 🦠. Watch his dumb followers read that as ingest. Lysol and Clorox poisoning cases coming soon to your nearby hospital. Dekhte rahiye
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Practice social distancing and take care of yourself 🙂. There’s always some trial and error when it comes to finding treatment .
Social distancing will only work till lockdown is in place. Not after that. Really need some solution to this mess asap. 😭
Covid sex karne se nahi felta... that's the latest good news. 🤣 I dont know what medical researchers who came up with that were thinking... maybe not by semen but ...there are other parts in intercourse which will transmit it. 🤓
Usko kisiko convince karna hoga toh research kar liya. 😆
Waise what kind of a commercial hero is this Varun. Today is his birthday. Didn't see a single trend for him since last night. Abhi pata chala its his birthday 😆
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
I wish it was only sexually transmitted so those of us practicing celibacy would be spared at least.
Same here.
Lage haath population bhi thora kam ho 😆
oh today is varun's birthday tooOriginally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Waise what kind of a commercial hero is this Varun. Today is his birthday. Didn't see a single trend for him since last night. Abhi pata chala its his birthday 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0