Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Dogs are being trained to sniff out COVID-19 🤔
That is great news and I’m not that surprised. Dogs have been used as infection detectors for centuries back in the day.
Love dogs! Truly man’s best friend 💕
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
That is great news and I’m not that surprised. Dogs have been used as infection detectors for centuries back in the day.
Love dogs! Truly man’s best friend 💕
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
Not true...We kept my dad for 3 days because we were waiting for one of his loved one from India to arrive....
I don't know about abroad, in india, we have to cremate asap. I have been involved in 3-4 cancer deaths and for everyone doctors asked for same day, immediate cremation.
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I’m more afraid of loosing a loved one. I’m not terrified of death per say but I want to die peacefully. Terrified of a violent death..
Losing loved ones or dying yourself from virus, both are terrifying situations. Now a days, there is anxiety in my heart about everything.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0