Bollywood CC #42- Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

HIJXW2CUZCREM6OC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 3THPYRILOMA43SQU


*billi’s image shattering* 😲


Arre why? 😆I’ve been going solo for the last three years and I’ve never been this happy. I don’t have to shave my legs in winter. It’s great 😆

HIJXW2CUZCREM6OC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Trump wants people to inject disinfectants to fight the 🦠. Watch his dumb followers read that as ingest. Lysol and Clorox poisoning cases coming soon to your nearby hospital. Dekhte rahiye

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Practice social distancing and take care of yourself 🙂. There’s always some trial and error when it comes to finding treatment .


Social distancing will only work till lockdown is in place. Not after that. Really need some solution to this mess asap. 😭

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Covid sex karne se nahi felta... that's the latest good news. 🤣 I dont know what medical researchers who came up with that were thinking... maybe not by semen but ...there are other parts in intercourse which will transmit it. 🤓


Usko kisiko convince karna hoga toh research kar liya. 😆

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Waise what kind of a commercial hero is this Varun. Today is his birthday. Didn't see a single trend for him since last night. Abhi pata chala its his birthday 😆

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I wish it was only sexually transmitted so those of us practicing celibacy would be spared at least.


Same here.


Lage haath population bhi thora kam ho 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Waise what kind of a commercial hero is this Varun. Today is his birthday. Didn't see a single trend for him since last night. Abhi pata chala its his birthday 😆

oh today is varun's birthday too

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".