Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohh thats good ammu it will easy for her n us... 🤗 she used to do that before maybe now she is creating it in hurry poor girl always provides us with AT when we need... 

Exactly diyu..I'm pakka sure now that we will complete 100 ATs by the tym lockdown ends..or even before that🤣🤣

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

wow..piya this is awesome...

will try to write a os or ts...🤗

Yuhuuuuu u liked the idea.. 😳🤗

Yess yes pllss write.. i wld love to read them..

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow wow this is so cute  in both time mish never knew he drank her left over 😉 n abir didnt knew its mishti's in one... 😆

Diya, I love these but there's always a random thought in my head - who drinks leftover chai in tarp. Adam sach much ajeeb hai 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

oh Diya❤️❤️❤️

MILK-MOCHA s my personal favoritekitni cute hai na😳

i love MISHBIR -- milk-mocha parallels too😳❤️

@bold; so yeh tha asli maajra😈aur yahan mein soch rahi thi ki voh mere liye tera pyaar hai😒..😆

@italics; haan yaarhe s so soft to her❤️aur uske bade bade baho mei she luks nothing but a pretty doll😳 ...

@brown txt:  wow..dis s a nice suggestion yaara⭐️..let me try if i cud come up vid something enjoyable👍🏼

thank you yaara🤗

bulk replying has its own advantages & disadvantages u see😆..it can b missed out by some re

par ab yeh quoting in 1 post i have tried for u..(for i dont know how s actually done😳)...let's c how it turns out when i post😆

i am so haappieee u liked it dear😊..it s just a random thot dat popped as there were multiple posts on SNS vid MISHBIR as parents☺️!!!

even i am hopeful dat they take this phase slowly & steadily....but definitely not anywhere in near future...bas yahi dhua hai ab labon pe😆..

i vil try makin it more presentable  to reading with Pali's & Ashi's suggestions👍🏼..

edit: attempt successful yaara

Meera 🤗

Wow for you too Hifi milk mocha is my favorite too 🤗😛

awww sweetie its for you only i just enjoy it along with you but you know i search particularly for you according to what you like 😒❤️😆 meri sweetheart 🤗

true she fits so perfectly in his arms he is like a lambe wala teady for her... 

Superb thank you meera 🤗 aise snippets is ok i love these cute snippets 🤗👍🏼

hahaha true yaar even i have first hand experience i searched for your post before... 😆 but i love your cute replies... 😆

Awww successful meera congratulations 🥳 This is too good this is easy too for me to reply too all in one post long long chat 

haha you did well meera haan the dialogues can be separated for easy reading.... but story was so cute 👍🏼❤️

@bold - finger crossed kanhaji please grant this wish alone for us 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

😆

read between the lines vaishu.... my co star never leave to amuse me...

I am 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow wow Ruhi this is just amazing,... 👏👏

this is so good ruhi yaar post it in MF, something realistic n beautifully written,.... so good ruhi 👏👏 why dont you continue this.. 

diyu🤗

thank u so much...

didnt thought of continuing it...

realistic hoga kyunki i imagined someone who want to be n real life...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

😭😒😭

just flawless n natural..straight from the heart to break our hearts❤️👏💔

Even without the sets, costume, make-up or director...Rhea lives through Mishti❤️🤗

crying even in the bytes😒😭

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1248659287317958658

Oh so true nandu.... 💔 this girl is really something... 

agreed totally this i have never scene thanks for sharing nandu 🤗 

i have seen her market scene tearing up one she got so emotional n also the recent one when she described mishbir journey wow hats off to this girls dedication... 👏❤️

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

mehendi sequence , Mishti was like body without soul  😭rhea was really good when mishti asked abir to leave ..you could feel her pain and helplessness😭

Couldn't bring myself to watch any of this. Have to make do with all these clips. I just can't find the courage even now when I know everything will be ok.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

use it in ur story😆

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Meerasmiley31

Hindi aur Gujarati dono seekhegi? Wah, badi eSmart ho tum toh smiley4

Haha, dekho, kar diya track! I u love too smiley17

Uru does call me that and ohhhh you have read about Forum ki Mishti too...  Wah, stalking main you get full marks from mesmiley36 

I will surely read your Vignette and give my teacher-ly  remarkssmiley36 ...but since you have asked, can I please suggest something? If you put line breaks for each dialogue instead of two big paragraphs and present the dialogues in their own lines (with may be italics  and regular fonts for dialogue and monologue), it will make it much easier to read and make the whole thing much more presentable... the continuous long paragraphs, that too with HinGlish dialogues make it difficult for the readers to process the text... strong presentation will lure the readers to your story smiley4 Just a suggestion dear, you don't have to do it smiley17

Aaah, thank you! Mera toh bas aise hi chalta rehta hai. I get tempted to rhyme words... it's a good mental exercise smiley36

Pali❤️🤗

thank u for ur suggestion dear😊..ab samaj aaya Uru aapko teacher kyun bhulaathi hai..kitni sweetly u hav pointed out the difficulties vid my post⭐️..i vil  surely try my best  to improvise when i pen down next 1 yaara👍🏼..do u think i shud post a separate thread for my vignettes😉..

@brown: aap toh superbly talented yaara..aapke sweater poem toh 👏🥳

@italics: woh toh mein hoon hi😉badiesmart😆(truth b told -- aap sab ke sangat ka asar hai❤️😳)

@bold: thank u ji.. thank u ji😃dil khush hua humaara😛

i u lovs re...tight waala jhaappis🤗🤗  aur  gheeli gheeli pappis❤️❤️