Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

this scene has my heart❤️

its really heart breaking to see mishbir in that situation but abir i just love him. like the way he tok care of her and perfectly put his emotions and care for her

Same ruhi i just cried the first time i saw this scene, mish was like a cute baby vulnerable n abir handled her so well.... he literally treated her like a kid too n mish smiling at end so cute these two are... ❤️

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

pre leap abir knew it was Mishti's tea 😆he was following her 

Haan i said about the second one he just casually drank it n then thought back for a sec 🤣 what if it was drank by someone else ewww 🤣

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I just asked her after ashi said...hope she sees soon..I have suggested her to create two ATs at a tym..🤗🤗it will be convenient for us as well as her..

Ohh thats good ammu it will easy for her n us... 🤗 she used to do that before maybe now she is creating it in hurry poor girl always provides us with AT when we need... 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

chalo girlss...I truly wish I can stay longer but yahan coffee raat ho chuki hai😆😔😉🤗

"aaj mein raat se nahi kehpaungi jaldi mat kar jaani ki" 

So I'm signing off with mishbir who don't want the night to run away

https://twitter.com/Reena63545413/status/1250829676555022341

https://twitter.com/Reena63545413/status/1250829687040827394

Good night everyone🤗

sweet mishbir dreams ❤️

take care, stay safe🤗

❤️☺️

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

How can anyone not adore this doll 😳

no wonder all love her jaan

she actually is so cute while crying

am I sadistic if I say I want her to cry 😈😆she looks Dam adorable .... u feel like just hugging her and consoling her yaar

and this was a very beautiful sequence 

True arey you are not alone i love it when she cries she looks like a cute cute doll yaar, she makes us cry too but at same time go all awww at her cute face 

Remember the haldi drama time she throws the chashma away n then again picks it up and cries holding it... damn she is so good in crying scene... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Thats nice hann.. 😃👍🏼

I dont know y but i always like lill age gap. Or same age couple.. But if u want u shd defo write a story on age gap..👍🏼

May i suggest u something if u dont mind, why dont u write a story where girl is older than a boy.. Like 2-3yrs.. i read a story where FL was 4yrs elder to him and it was an arranged marriage type story. All accepted her with open arms, but she was not happy and hesitant towards her hubby. She maintained a distance from him.. But he made her realised that age is just a number and it doesnt matter to him.. It was a sweet story. If u like u can write..and if u dont like.. itss very much okk..😃🤗🤗

wow..piya this is awesome...

will try to write a os or ts...🤗

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan i said about the second one he just casually drank it n then thought back for a sec 🤣 what if it was drank by someone else ewww 🤣

it's kind of bad habit🤣how can he drink tea like that🤣 he is lucky enough it was mishti.  .what if it was nannu or someone else🤣

Originally posted by: Ashi3

I still haven't watched this episode.  The pictures itself were so heartbreaking that I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I knew Rhea would make me cry with her. 😭

Arey Ashi watch it yaar have you scene breakup then this will be better infact i love this scene n can keep watching... she makes us cry but same time so adorable scene it is too their desperateness, the love i just couldnt handle "nahi reh sakta mai tumhari bina" 💔😭 call me sadistic i love such scenes... makes you cry but admire the love at same time... 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Wow even one of my friend got married recently they didnt wanna delay it n she was more excited to get married than the other things n it went smooth they did it simply in their home itself... 😃 only with family presence we all wished her in video call only n talked with the groom too.... 😃

Yeahh even she was happy in the end.. i have told her to ask her hubby for Europe trip as her Honeymoon gift after this covid 19.  ab itne paise bachaye hain to kahi to udwane chahiye na.😆😛😳 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

did grown up Pandavas entered in re run episodesof MB???🤔

yes they entered and today is arjun's entry...it was damn awesome...cant take eyes from sha...i just love his entry and whole seq..kya cinematography and bg...