Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Helo *knock knock* piya still alive 😉

haan me too saree color should be maye black or red n blouse should be like dheere dheere sexy one... And its time to make this reality ahem have access n make use of the saree ☺️

TYING DORI - A MISHBIR OS - Wattpad

Yess yess something like this black saree. 😃 

It has bikini blouse. Backless means abir can easily touch anywhere😳☺️

In 2nd pic, I sooo love abir's gliding his hand on her waist.. 

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ashi they r doing. 

Salman khan's foundation is already helping 25000+ daily wage workers from day 1 who were in urgent need of money..

And all actors/directors have come forward to help these people. They r promoting this cause via their video.. didnt u see.. They r asking people to donate for this cause.. I have seen on their insta handles..So its not like no one is helping.. 

Agree PM and CM shdnt give them permission at all. I m not happy with this news..  even if they give transport facility or any other facility, if one person gets infected it will direct infect many people yaar.. its like 1 ki wajah se direct 200+ quarantine ho jayenge including cast director and everyone..

I didn't know about Salman Khan thing..it's a nice initiative..

I know it's not like no one is helping but may be it's not sufficient like there are 200 ppl on set for each show who might be working on daily wage bases ...how much can production house or actors could do??? 3-4 months it would be really difficult for them 

Hein na if one crew member gets infected he will be risking 200 more ppl😲

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 this is amazing i think i saw this before but the thumps up itself cracked me up so much when it came in actual episode itself 🤣

Here another one see this 🤣

https://twitter.com/ChahatAv/status/1237721792166297600

Just_Smile thumbnail

Haan you are making me emotional nandu this scene was something... the way she fell as she was hurrying up n let her tears fall n her controlled yet uncontrollable emotions uff rhea as so so good in this... 👏👏

Actually nish mish whole time her controlled emotions were just on point... this mehndi one just made me cry even without her tearing up n the room scene where she broke down... uff this girl.. 👏😭

mehendi sequence , Mishti was like body without soul  😭rhea was really good when mishti asked abir to leave ..you could feel her pain and helplessness😭

Just_Smile thumbnail

🤣🤣 this is amazing i think i saw this before but the thumps up itself cracked me up so much when it came in actual episode itself 🤣

Here another one see this 🤣

https://twitter.com/ChahatAv/status/1237721792166297600

diya 🤣i remember this tweet about meenu's shower  ..it cracked me like hell🤣 I really want them to use meenu's shower🤣she will faint if she gets to witnesses their romance🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Omg this was one of the best time of our show in twitter 🤣🤣 #YouCanDoITAbir i so want them to trend again so that we can get something more this time 🤣

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aww you described it so well nandu the eye conversation is one of my favorite.. 

haina there was actually a ntural glow in both mishbir in haldi sequence  wow nandu see the conncetion in that scene n also this one you posted they are infront of mirror... 

and this is one of my favorite scene the first time abir complimented her n the way he took a step ahead in their relationship to show his feeling for her... ❤️

Ahem another time when mish was awestruck n temperature coffee hawt tha.. 😉❤️☺️

This is my absolute favourite sequence!!   ❤️

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Haan you are making me emotional nandu this scene was something... the way she fell as she was hurrying up n let her tears fall n her controlled yet uncontrollable emotions uff rhea as so so good in this... 👏👏

Actually nish mish whole time her controlled emotions were just on point... this mehndi one just made me cry even without her tearing up n the room scene where she broke down... uff this girl.. 👏😭

This breakdown was so painful! This girl is out of the world when it comes to emotional scenes. 😭 ❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow wow this is so cute  in both time mish never knew he drank her left over 😉 n abir didnt knew its mishti's in one... 😆

haan super sweet🤗

and the significance of curtains and duppatas😆❤️ parallels

https://twitter.com/ShaheerUniverse/status/1230016456928219136

https://twitter.com/nahibataana/status/1182329515059531779

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ashi they r doing. 

Salman khan's foundation is already helping 25000+ daily wage workers from day 1 who were in urgent need of money..

And all actors/directors have come forward to help these people. They r promoting this cause via their video.. didnt u see.. They r asking people to donate for this cause.. I have seen on their insta handles..So its not like no one is helping.. 

Agree PM and CM shdnt give them permission at all. I m not happy with this news..  even if they give transport facility or any other facility, if one person gets infected it will direct infect many people yaar.. its like 1 ki wajah se direct 200+ quarantine ho jayenge including cast director and everyone..

Yeah, I know they are getting help. But shooting shouldn't commence before the situation is under control. That will expose everyone involved in the field to further risk.