Reyansh-Pranati-Jugnu Is Back

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

our fav trio is back,jugnu is bored due to lockdown and wants to play antakshari with her mother they need a extra person and she calls her father instead of playing antakshari Prayansh were busy in their own nhok-jhokšŸ¤£and they give advice of safety measures for the virus at the same to stay home and stay safe and jugnu sending the message more nhok-jhok of Prayansh will be seen once they come back with a bangā¤

https://youtu.be/0yuPRgAqViA

gosh i am missing them alotšŸ˜­

special mention aneri is looking so beautifulā¤and kunal is looking hotšŸ”„

the highlight was definitely Prayansh's nhok jhok and their chemistry even w/o physical appearance its going to be hilarious and fire when they come back with a bangā¤šŸ”„

jugnu calls her papa handsome 'bandar uncle' he gets annoyed with it and ask her to stop calling him thatšŸ¤£but he is still willing to play antakshari with his daughterā¤as long her mother is not in the framešŸ¤£ he doesn 't want to play antakshari with her and she too has the same ditto feelings doesn't want to play with him they were fighting like kidsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I want to see the trio under one roof once they come back with a bang normally i don't like leads getting married so early but prayansh is one such couple that i want to see them married early becos they are the life and soul of the show their nhok-jhok is going to be hilarious and the journey from love-hate to true love is going to be amazingly beautiful,i just hope its execute beautifully

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was really a cute video and I also loved their nok-jhok and prayansh talking in hashtags was helarious.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

OMG!!! How much I missed this trio... šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

And colors wale bhi show ka repeat telecast nhi kar rahe. šŸ˜”

Anyway, I loved their interactions.. PraYansh having their usual wala nok jhok while completely forgetting their daughter's request.. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Jugnu ke Bandar Uncle and Panauti Aunty toh usse bhul hi gaye.. šŸ¤£

Can't wait to see their interactions when they'll stay under one roof.. it'll be a treat to watch.. šŸ¤£

Thank you for sharing, Leela.. šŸ¤—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good video. 

Waiting for the restart of the show. 

A wise way of keeping the viewers in connection with the characters.šŸ˜Š

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: teju19

That was really a cute video and I also loved their nok-jhok and prayansh talking in hashtags was helarious.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Prayansh nhok jhok was definitely hilarious with hastags and pranati accusing reyansh having fun with his friends she definitely know her sweetheart even after 8 years that he is a party animalšŸ¤£

seriously when will this pandemic destroy and things become normal witnessing the situation the shoot will not be able to commence after long long time

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

OMG!!! How much I missed this trio... šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

me too...i am missing them so much

And colors wale bhi show ka repeat telecast nhi kar rahe. šŸ˜”

there is no point to repeat every 2 weeks of the same epis and now they have stop airong even the existence ones and airing their old shows Mahabharat Naagin 1 is either came back or coming back all the channels are bringing back their old shows even DD Ramayan is back

Anyway, I loved their interactions.. PraYansh having their usual wala nok jhok while completely forgetting their daughter's request.. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I guess we already have seen the glimpse what fireworks we will get to see once Prayansh are under one roof i am sure jugnu will not able to handle their parents,they are going to be each others pain on the neck as well the medicine to their pain 

Jugnu ke Bandar Uncle and Panauti Aunty toh usse bhul hi gaye.. šŸ¤£

i love the name session she gave her parents and 'Bandar Uncle' tops my listšŸ¤£reyansh doesn't like her calling him bandar uncle but still he agree to chill with his daughter and play antakshari with her which show s glimpse of how father-daughter bonding will go she is going to make her father dance to her to tunes even her mother is dancing to her tunes once Prayansh comes together they are going to be great parents to jugnu

reyansh will be a responsible father and will be mature once he gets hold of his responsibility as a father his daughter will make him realise responsiblity of a husband and love for her mother as becos pranati will not easily fall for him all over again,they might compromise for their daughter

Can't wait to see their interactions when they'll stay under one roof.. it'll be a treat to watch.. šŸ¤£

exactly i am waiting for the golden moment and i think trps will rise once the trio comes under one roof during the lockdown period many has seen PB and they love kunal-aneri chemistry ā¤and they want to watch it once shoots are back

Thank you for sharing, Leela.. šŸ¤—

most welcomešŸ¤—

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good video. 

Waiting for the restart of the show. 

A wise way of keeping the viewers in connection with the characters.šŸ˜Š

I am waiting for the restart toošŸ˜­

but only god knows when situation around the world is getting worse and worse there is no news of destruction or controlled of the virus

indeed a wise way of keeping in connection i am surprised though Colors took the stepšŸ¤£šŸ˜”

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TFS

cute video

Pranati saying - dekhna iss lockdown mein bhi apne doston ke saath aiyyashi kar raha hogašŸ¤£šŸ˜†

and surprisingly PraYansh agreed at_least on one point šŸ¤£

lekin inke nok-jhok mein Jugnu ki antakshari toh rah hi gayišŸ˜†

Loving this trio- Pranati-Reyansh-jugnu

will wait for show to restart again and trio under one roofā¤ļø