Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Okay cold and cough may be due to season. Yes I have mild fever and headache now. No shortness of breath though. Okay I will isolate myself from my family. Thanks.

Get well soon. I can understand your pain. Take care 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniya.91

Doctor ko LAAZMI check karwana

do not assume anything.

abhi kisi nay bola doctor dikhaogay toh aur logon ko aur old people ko aur vulnerable logon ko infect karnay kay chances hain. isliye ghar pay rehnay ko bola. bol rahay wohi karna behtar hai aisay time par.

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

It probably isn’t what we’re all thinking, but it would be best to go and get checked soon if it seems more severe than normal. Also get well soon! ❤️

cold and cough is a little severe only. but i can hold breath for 10+ seconds. but fever is mild.  thanks for wishes.

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

Going to a doctor can potentially be one of the worst things you can do right now. Other than overburdening the already fragile health care system, you are at the risk of contracting or giving an infection to a more vulnerable person.

If the symptoms are not severe, monitor it for a day or two. You can call the helpline from the country you are in (most countries have helplines set up for COVID-19 consultations). The helplines are set up exactly so that people don't rush in to hospitals and taking resources away from people who are in dire need of. 

Speak to health care professionals set up for COVID-19 over the phone and they will guide you on how to proceed. 

Ok I won't visit doctor. I shall find numbers and call helpline of my region and country.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

cold and cough is a little severe only. but i can hold breath for 10+ seconds. but fever is mild.  thanks for wishes.

That sounds like a regular cold more than anything tbh...but I think it’s still best to get tested just in case! And that’s alright ❤️

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Me too. I am unable to breath normally from 3 days( nasal congestion) . Called hotline just to make sure and was told with my  symptoms I am at very low risk and cannot do a test. Advised me to see a doctor for my asthmatic cough. Little relieved as it’s not covid. I am currently taking anti histamines, nasal sprays and humidifier in my room.

I felt like sharing as I am still worried.

Oh dear. Get well soon.

My cold and cough is severe only for few days. But I can still breathe and my fever is mild. 

Oh but I have not taken any medicine or drug like you till now. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Okay so I should stay at home only. Thanks.

Hopefully, your symptoms will disappear soon. Last week, I also had flu symptoms (fever, little nose block, but no cough). If you are still worried, try telephonic advice if available. 

I just stayed at home with paracetamol. I don't even know whether it was Corona. Could not get it checked. (That's my only frustration. Woh Kaun Thi? ) 

Edited by flipfl0p - 4 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

That sounds like a regular cold more than anything tbh...but I think it’s still best to get tested just in case! And that’s alright ❤️

So I should go for the corona test? ok thanks..

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Ok let me phrase it this way that fever cough cold is one of the most common symptoms so shouldn't the person at least ring her family doctor and take the advice.   Correct ??? Maybe it not covid but something entirely different 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Hopefully, your symptoms will disappear soon. Last week, I also had flu symptoms (fever, little nose block, but no cough). If you are still worried, try telephonic advice if available. 

I just stayed at home with paracetamol. I don't even know whether it was Corona. Could not get it checked. (That's my only frustration. Woh Kaun Thi? ) 

That is what i am saying contact your nearest hospital and take doctor s advice if they ask you to get it tested then do that or take medicine that they suggest

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago