Bengali Shows

ধ্রুবতারা (Dhrubotara) SDT#1 নতুন পথ চলা... - Page 78

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SG2016

Don't cry Mishti 🤗

It will happen. Even if not with ek chatt, nothing will take away the jealousy track. Have hope :) 

🤗

Yes...💖💖💖

🤧

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chinta mat karo 🤗

I am so excited for the next track! How they interact as husband and wife 

Shaon thumbnail

Also, do we know the name of Dhruba's sister? I keep addressing her as Didi 😅

MishtiNew thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SG2016

Also, do we know the name of Dhruba's sister? I keep addressing her as Didi 😅

No. 😕

Shaon thumbnail

Didi it is, then. Until the makers decide to name her. 

Shaon thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishtiNew

Yes. Please. The Sindoor daan too. With both of them in one frame. smiley42

The sindoor daan is shot from the side, with Tara being the main focus. 

I will try to gif the portion where Dhruba holds the sindoor jhanpi in his hand, that has him looking into the camera. Had it not been for Agni's little cameo between that sequence and the actual sindoor daan, it would have been possible to get it all in one frame. *sigh* Till then, enjoy smiley31

Shaon thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishtiNew

Yes. Please. The Sindoor daan too. With both of them in one frame. 

Last batch for today 

Shaon thumbnail

The joy mala sequence!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I love how Dhruba is completely at ease. #smartBor 

Tara's first attempt, where she operates on the belief that he will bow down to her, and nearly loses her balance because of it.  😕

Tara's little moment of realisation that Dhruba wouldn't go out of his way to help her - that this was not her friend, lover or companion. 

Dhruba's little smirk, as if to say - Look, Tara, you cannot do this without my cooperation. He lowers his head to accept her mala, and yet, the expression on his face screams of superiority. He knows, that although he is bowing down to her, it's only because she can't achieve that on her own. 

When he comes back up, his eyes are challenging her. And she meets his eyes with her very own fire, even if the anger is drowned out by her tears. 

Simply amazing  CVs, keep up the good job. 

I LOVED the entire marriage sequence ❤️ Gifs -

^ Khoi porano

^ Khoi porano, with only their hands and a totally different coloring ❤️ I love how it is rough enough to convey the complexity of the situation, but still gentle enough so that it doesn't look wrong. He isn't forcing her into this marriage.

^ Just a random scene, because I loved how it was shot. They could have skipped this part, but they didn't. Also, this is the moment when the Mantras start, when the proceedings begin ❤️

^ Because I loved the simplistic style. 

Edited by SG2016 - 4 years ago
Shaon thumbnail

Added a few more pictures, because I am obsessed with the marriage sequence  Mishti, stop me before I go out of control. I can't seem to stop 🤣

Shaon thumbnail

Another important sequence, and I am very pleased with how it is executed. Agni's Tara! And its effect. 

Moments before the Sindoor daan, Tara hears Agni calling her name. Her eyes snap open, and her head, slowly but surely inching down towards the sindoor jhanpi; moves back into a neutral position. 

Dhruba frown when he hears that voice, but then his brows straighten. He had been expecting this, yes. A test for Tara, a way for him to challenge her strength. He is far from happy at the interruption  but he knows that it wouldn't change anything. 

He drops the tikli  maangtika, halting the marriage proceedings. He knows that the Sindoor daan won't happen unless Tara processes the situation. 

Processing part one: Face flooded with joy (and relief too). Her Agni, her saviour, is here. First course of action is running to Agni. 

Yeah. Not happening Tara. It is so rough, the way he handles her. Just pulls her towards him, his expression shifting from anger to questioning her attempt to leave the mandap - as if to ask, Are you planning on leaving, Tara? Can you even do that? 

Everything about Tara's expression screams about her surprise at being pulled back. Moments before, her body was on autopilot, rushing to Agni. It takes her a while to adjust to the situation. 

((puro sequence ta Maa er samne hobe ar ami seta miss kore chole jabo, hote pare na)). Not only is this a beautiful scene, but this also serves for an interlude between the two scenes. This moments reminds us viewers, that these two are sitting in a mandap.  He is the groom, and she, the bride. 

Processing part two: begging him to let her go. Whether she genuinely thinks that he does have a heart and he will understand her pain or just trying her luck with him is an question. What is more important, is that she doesn't want to escape the marriage, she just wants to meet Agni, for one last time. To explain things? Unlikely. To make one, last good memory, one she will cherish forever? Maybe.

"Tumi jodi ekbar ekhan theke berie jao ar kokhono amar kache phire aste parbe na"

Dhruba decides to quicken the process. I love the way he makes things very clear for her. If she leaves, then she wouldn't be able to return to him. Ever. It surprises Tara, because she hadn't expected this reaction. He doesn't say that she can't leave, only that she wouldn't be able to come back once she leaves this marriage ceremony. The shift in her expression is beautifully portrayed, that straightening of her brows, the way her iris moves, as if searching his face for a clear answer. 

She hadn't expected him to be this cruel. There is a flicker of disbelief, before understanding sets in. She is marrying him to save her family, sacrificing her whole life, and he wouldn't even let her have this tiny little thing? Just one moment, that's all she needs. One last moment with Agni, before everything changes for the worst. 

Even when he is explaining about the options she has, Tara can't believe that he is going to make her choose. She has chosen a side, she has chosen their wellbeing over her own happiness. 

Ultimatum, and it registering as an ultimatum. He too, is well aware that she has already chosen her side. That is why he easily lets her go. Either way, it is a win-win situation for him. If she leaves, he is free to move forward in his quest for revenge. If she stays, then he will only alter his path. One thing is for sure, the Choudhuris will sufffer. 

Processing (final stage) and realisation: cue flashback to hospital scene, Agni's famous 'proyojon porle nijeke bikri kore taka jogar kore niye eso'. 

Stages  of grief - denial, bargaining, depression. 

And at last, ACCEPTANCE. 💔

Bonus:

This is the face of a man who knew this is how it will go. The confidence, the hint of satisfaction.. 

And now I'll leave, before the Mods throw me out for filling the thread with gifs and blabber.