Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm reading all your analyses here.. they're great! But it needs a lot of patience to go through the episode these days and I lost interest in writing a review πŸ€” (Not that I'm a great reviewer πŸ˜†) Somehow its depressing to watch the episode and I'm unable to enjoy it or even look forward to it like the past.

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

@ green : Of course I love you posts β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

@bold I am pretty sure Kitchen politics is where we are heading to. We will soon see Kuhu switching sugar with salt to mess up Mishti's first Rasoi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And Mishti like a typical Mary Sue ITV lead will figure it out on time and make a perfect dish on time and everyone will praise her and leave Kuhu fuming and she will do more planning and plotting.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Oh I loved KRPKAB. Skipped the one after the7-year leap because I hate cheesy stories. One of the many reasons I left watch DMG and so many other shows because they became too cheesy for my taste. And that is the reason I don't buy into the romance of the main leads of this show and prefer KuKu's story. 

Bold : Super Naari - Mishti

Super Vamp - Kuhu

🀣 πŸ€£

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

Bold : I know From Day1 his all fans asked him million times, "Why Ritvik, Whyyy?" πŸ˜•

But according to his IVs, he chosen this role cause KUNAL is (was) completely different character from AHAAN.. He's very complex, strong & layard character that's why he choose it .. Off Course makers described the character to him very appealingly to convince the actor even they did it with all the actors.. They never give them any hint before that what they'll do with their characters/story in future πŸ˜† and Ritvik is a completely newcomer in this industry, he had No Idea ; how badly parallel lead characters are treated on ITV ; infact he never watched single ITV show in his life πŸ˜† but after his debut he only watched his own show Tu Aashiqui !!!

Hi mahi! I've seen you around sometimes and you seem very upset with the track like all of us πŸ˜† maybe a little bit more.. I think I'm gonna join that club soon but there's a tiny meeny hope left in me until makers crash it with another horrific episode πŸ˜³

I haven't watched Ritvik before yrhpk so can't comment much but looks like he takes his work seriously and tries to deliver on screen with sincerity. He seems reserved in interviews which is probably making us think he's not interested πŸ€”

Agree that the makers describe the character with such details before the show starts and during the course of the show the character has to take a hit due to channel, TRPs, twists and fan requests.. 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

Lol this can never be Kuhu's setup. If it is then I'll get a mini heart attack πŸ˜† Makers are not so meherban to make everything right so easilyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

If it was then the family would've been there too.. I'm actually looking forward to see the family's reaction to thisπŸ€ͺ

It's definitely not Kuhu's doing. Just saw a tellytalk BTS clip. Mishti will steal the limelight again as soon as KuKu get married πŸ˜’. I'm tired of these drama filled episodes. I want a happy ending to this track but wo nahi milne waala. It's just my wishful thinking 😞

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm reading all your analyses here.. they're great! But it needs a lot of patience to go through the episode these days and I lost interest in writing a review πŸ€” (Not that I'm a great reviewer πŸ˜†) Somehow its depressing to watch the episode and I'm unable to enjoy it or even look forward to it like the past.

It took a lot of effort to watch today's episode. I'm losing interest too and all because the 🌈 is gone. I think the whole KuKu fandom is wilting away considering the low frequency of KuKu posts on Instagram. Thodi jo ummeed bachi kuchi thi iss hafte ki wo BTS dekh kar khatam ho rahi hai. I'd rather watch old scenes or dialogue VMs that 'Hegde' makes. She does a damn good job.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8tm_lnh0kd/?igshid=jrz0tmamblth

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

It's definitely not Kuhu's doing. Just saw a tellytalk BTS clip. Mishti will steal the limelight again as soon as KuKu get married πŸ˜’. I'm tired of these drama filled episodes. I want a happy ending to this track but wo nahi milne waala. It's just my wishful thinking 😞

Yaar this is so not done.. why did they even give us this beautiful character whom we fell in love with? It hurts so bad 

Someone please tell them to change the storyline 

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I'd rather watch old scenes or dialogue VMs that 'Hegde' makes. She does a damn good job.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8tm_lnh0kd/?igshid=jrz0tmamblth

OMG! This is so beautiful!!  Kudos to her for making such beautiful VMs!! πŸ‘

This is the intensity and passion for which we became their admirers! Where did this go πŸ˜­

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi mahi! I've seen you around sometimes and you seem very upset with the track like all of us πŸ˜† maybe a little bit more.. I think I'm gonna join that club soon but there's a tiny meeny hope left in me until makers crash it with another horrific episode πŸ˜³

I haven't watched Ritvik before yrhpk so can't comment much but looks like he takes his work seriously and tries to deliver on screen with sincerity. He seems reserved in interviews which is probably making us think he's not interested πŸ€”

Agree that the makers describe the character with such details before the show starts and during the course of the show the character has to take a hit due to channel, TRPs, twists and fan requests.. 

Bold : Meri maano abhi hi join karlo club without wasting any time πŸ˜† Already one year waste hoo chuka hai aur kitna waste karogeπŸ˜†

RED : Yes, he's very dedicated, hard working & career oriented boy!πŸ’ͺ He's always reserved we know that but only his old fans (tu aashiqui fans) can understand when he's interested or not-interested even in his laughing/jolly mood tooπŸ˜†cause his old fans know him very closely more than his current show fans, infact his yrhpk fans still doesn't know him actuallyπŸ˜†

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

Bold : Meri maano abhi hi join karlo club without wasting any time πŸ˜† Already one year waste hoo chuka hai aur kitna waste karogeπŸ˜†

RED : Yes, he's very dedicated, hard working & career oriented boy!πŸ’ͺ He's always reserved we know that but only his old fans (tu aashiqui fans) can understand when he's interested or not-interested even in his laughing/jolly mood tooπŸ˜†cause his old fans know him very closely more than his current show fans, infact his yrhpk fans still doesn't know him actuallyπŸ˜†

So I'm not his fan yet but I like him. Also don't know much about him.. I'm a fan of Kaveri πŸ˜† 

So you've given up? Let's try for one month πŸ˜†

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sense9

I feel like I have to keep putting a disclaimer in all my posts that I don't support all of Kuhu's actions but I understand where she is coming from. πŸ˜ƒ

Isn't it funny that in some cultures you can actually enjoy a show about a serial killer's backstory and motivations, no questions asked, but here we have to give a disclaimer for enjoying the journey of a young woman's human fallibility? #justanobservation

Okay, so I have to rant about Mishti's dialogues in today's episode. She's trying to tell Kuhu, everything worked out for you -- your husband loves you, your sasural loves you and now you're having a second wedding -- so my mistake (of stealing your papers) which doesn't count anyway because I didn't have bad intentions is totally cancelled out. Now be happy and get on board with my special day because I have it so much harder than you -- my mother-in-law openly hated me, she plotted to keep Abir and me apart and now I am entering that household. Why don't you stop complaining about your Karan Johar movie of a life and start sympathising with my real-life daily-soap? 

But um, Mishti? Kuhu wasn't handed this KJo-directed life -- she started with exactly the same odds that you did -- in fact worse because she didn't even have Kunal's love and support -- and she worked and loved selflessly through some dark times to earn what she has in her sasural today. Plus, that love you're so proud of? The one that you're fighting for everyday, the one that makes everythine else seem irrelevant? Yeah, you wouldn't have that if Kuhu hadn't fought on your behalf and broken the communication barrier that you and Abir had so deftly constructed with your NishMish attacks and your impulsive, life-shattering truth revelations (still waiting for her to apologise to Kunal for this, btw). So maybe take a step back and understand that other people have real problems, and just because they were able solve them in a way that you wouldn't have chosen doesn't mean they got lucky. It may mean that *gasp* you were wrong/have something to learn. 

Mishti is entirely missing Kuhu's point which is this: if you hadn't meddled in my affairs, and stolen my papers, Kunal and I would have quietly sorted out our problems and either privately called off the divorce or gone through with it. Today would have been all about you and Abir, and everyone would have gotten their happy ending, but that wasn't enough for you. You just had to drag my problems into the open and drag and the entire family through an unnecessarily traumatic experience and for what? Because you couldn't resist the urge to be the great saviour? As usual, our family cannot wait to smooth everything over and pretend like this never happened, but I am so done with you not facing consequences for your actions just because everyone is too scared of drama. You wanted to make today about me? Great! I'm totally on board and I will do everything in my power to pull focus. You messed up and I am DONE being complicit in this mission to protect you from the repercussions. 

Mishti needs to understand that people are allowed to be angry with her for things she did, even if she didn't mean to hurt them. Impact over intention, or in simpler terms. "sorry doesn't make a dead man alive" πŸ˜† BM and BP have seriously failed her in this department. They taught her to cope with people's anger by universally dismissing it as pettiness and immaturity, and believing herself above it all. That is why Mishti hasn't been able to build real relationships with any of the other members of the Maheshwari household (or even, I would argue, BP and BM themselves). In trying to compensate for her feelings of abandonment, and affirm that she was loved, BM and BP gave her the impression that she could do no wrong and she ended up with a sense of superiority rather than genuine self-worth. As a result, she's also left with a crippling fear that she'll be abandoned again if she does't live up to their image of her. It coule ba a genuinely compelling arc; I just wish the show would address it properly. 

Edited by Samanalyse - 4 years ago